Which costume do you like more?

#1 Edited by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

His original, yellow and black, fingerless gloves and kneepad look, or the blue and black, no kneepad, full gloves costume?

Personally, I think I preferred the original costume more, although it doesn't make too much of a difference to me and I think they both look good.

EDIT: Also, what did you think of the costumes for the alternate dimension Invincibles? Any of them look better than his actual costume to you?

#2 Edited by knightofhonor100 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually like the blue and black costume better because of the color scheme. As for the costumes of the evil Invincibles, some of them looked pretty cool like the one where he was wearing a Viltrumite suit.
#3 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

His original costume looked like a Swedish flag with goggles, so obviously I like his blue-and-black one somewhat better.

#4 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the newer one.

#5 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Brit (372 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the original..

#7 Posted by tom94ATL (2 posts) - - Show Bio

blue and black looks the best

#8 Posted by TicketyTock (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the original!

#9 Posted by silvioislame (7 posts) - - Show Bio

To me, I like the original, maybe its just because thats when we really get to know the character, and get use to him 

that and he looks wayy more bad-ass

#10 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the old one but i can see how some people wouldnt

#11 Posted by Omega The Supreme Being (139 posts) - - Show Bio

the original is better

#12 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

black and blue imo

#13 Posted by Ms. Omega (4437 posts) - - Show Bio

I like his old costume

#14 Posted by superboy12 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the orginals best
#15 Posted by Kairan1979 (16723 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer blue and black suit for Invincible.

#16 Posted by -Eclipse- (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer the original colour scheme, I think it makes him a little more unique (there aren't many superheroes who wear yellow) and I like the fingerless gloves more. But the kneepads were always a little redundant, as Art eventually pointed out. They were just there to get broken. So the current costume is my favourite.

This is my favourite alt. Invincible, too

#17 Posted by Kairan1979 (16723 posts) - - Show Bio

Check the new outfit from Invincible #79:

#18 Posted by ShadowPro (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

the blue one rocks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.