What is \hid power Level?

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6670 posts) - - Show Bio

So like the title says what level is he on i know he not superman level.So i would say he is more at the superboy level when he had his krypto power set.

#2 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

I would put him way above superboy level. Especially the dcnu superboy. Invincible has shown that his strength is continuously increasing and the more he exerts himself the stronger he will grow. Also, having his powers not rely on any ener source whatsoever and have no weaknesses besides a virus (that was just all used up) puts him at a better advantage than kryptonians as well. But as far as how is his current strength I would say it is less than superman level ( even though we don't know what that means anymore is since we don't know how strong supes is now) but soon hell be in a position where he would give him a run for his money.

#3 Posted by Z3RO180 (6670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz: good point about superboyeven though i just started reading invincible i will agree with you as for the whole superman level thing i thinks when useing it i think when useing it in the futre i should metion i am refering to pre-flashpoint supes as for the new supes i think his powers are rougly at the same level but only time will tell. Anyway Do you any idea when the compendium vol 2 will be on its way?

#4 Posted by Ms. Omega (4524 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz: @Z3RO180:

Cant remember what issue it was but it was early on in the series there is a scene with him lifting weights he ask Cecil Stegman how much he is benching Cecil tells him its about 400 tons.

#5 Posted by Z3RO180 (6670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega: yea i remember reading that in the compendium.

#6 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

He's easily benching 400 tons and grows hundreds of times after that...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.