what does everyone think of invincibles new blue costume

#1 Posted by the killah (47 posts) - - Show Bio

what does everyone think of invincibles new blue costume by jim lee, and the new omni boy ( im guessing that would be the little bros alias)

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda like it, but his brother looks too much like Robin. He's too young to have a sidekick anyway.

#3 Posted by the killah (47 posts) - - Show Bio

thats true, he is too young, but i dont really like the costume change

#4 Posted by Omega Mega Man (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude you kidding, i love it!!! he is taking a stand from his father who made him his first one.

#5 Posted by bdog (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah the new one is pretty sick! No hes more powerful than supes I think he deserves a sidekick!!!!

#6 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Invincible's original one more.

#7 Posted by bdog (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#8 Posted by black_jack_0202 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, the new looks cool and all, but the old kinda feels more.......right. It's similar to how guys like Batman, Superman, and Spider-Man haven't had any dramatic lasting changes to their costume. It just wouldn't feel right.

As for "Kid Omni-Man", it has nothing to do with Invincible's being young, but his experience. Batman didn't have Robin until years after he started fighting crime. It just seems a little rushed.

#9 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it

#10 Posted by The Rorschach (147 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the new costume.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.