Follow

Invincible

Character » Invincible appears in 444 issues.

Girls, acne, homework and supervillains. When you're a teenager it pays to be - Invincible. Mark Grayson is the hero Invincible, whom is a Viltrumite/Human hybrid. Mark is one of the greatest heroes on Earth and is the son of Omni-Man. The new emperor of the Viltrum empire is a true hero to the very end.

spoilers on invincible 89- my theory on invincible in the future

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
    deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

So 89 had some good stuff in it. We found out that mark will basically make it of course, the viltrumites will help, and appparently he's a match for something. Also we have Bulletproof in invincible gear.

heres my theories on the future of Invicinvible's earth

We found out that Mark is a match for something. I think it's possible he's of royal blood, perhaps of the family that ruled before Thragg's. this will make him able to command the viltrumites if he can defeat thragg in a battle. due to him being able to fight off a newer stronger strain of the virus, it's possible it will effect him like how allen the alien got stronger from getting his behind handed to him by viltrumites, but best guess is he is royal blood, he will defeat thragg, kill him, and move on

from there, we can speculate what comes next by bulletproof in an invincible uniform. perhaps invincible incorporated could be a company of all viltrumites and select others with powers to stand beside the viltrumites. this will be Mark's move, to turn them into the biggest race of heroes instead of villians.

so yeah, thats it, wanted to hear some other thoughts and speculations, please post, I'm dying to hear other theories

TysonAndComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By TysonAndComics

I've had a theory for a while and issue 89 really helped confirm this theory

first off, Thragg was only a temporary leader of the Viltrumites after the scourge virus wiped out any chance of them finding the next leader after Lord Argall was murdered by Thaedus. If anything, Thragg will most likely train Mark or something along those lines.

as for bulletproof taking over the role of invincible, With Mark working with Dinosaurus, Invincible Inc. wouldn't get buisness so he needs someone to continue in the role who would get good publicity.

remember when Fightmaster and Dropkick took Mark into the future were Immortal was leader of earth after someone had united earth (It never specified who united earth, I think it was Mark) And he was left in charge by mark. In this there is also mention of a cure for the scourge virus, which is most likely discovered by dinosaurus. and since mark is most likely a match for the next Lord of the Viltrumites he changes there ways for the better and unites the universe.

That's just my theory hahaha i think i missed some stuff out too, i'll post it when i remember, But Invincible is just going to get better and better, no theories on that

I like your idea of Viltrumites being a race of superheroes instead of world Conquerors, that would be awesome

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By difficlus

@TysonAndComics said:

I've had a theory for a while and issue 89 really helped confirm this theory

first off, Thragg was only a temporary leader of the Viltrumites after the scourge virus wiped out any chance of them finding the next leader after Lord Argall was murdered by Thaedus. If anything, Thragg will most likely train Mark or something along those lines.

as for bulletproof taking over the role of invincible, With Mark working with Dinosaurus, Invincible Inc. wouldn't get buisness so he needs someone to continue in the role who would get good publicity.

remember when Fightmaster and Dropkick took Mark into the future were Immortal was leader of earth after someone had united earth (It never specified who united earth, I think it was Mark) And he was left in charge by mark. In this there is also mention of a cure for the scourge virus, which is most likely discovered by dinosaurus. and since mark is most likely a match for the next Lord of the Viltrumites he changes there ways for the better and unites the universe.

That's just my theory hahaha i think i missed some stuff out too, i'll post it when i remember, But Invincible is just going to get better and better, no theories on that

I like your idea of Viltrumites being a race of superheroes instead of world Conquerors, that would be awesome

This is my theory for some time also, i knew Mark is destined to be the future regent and lord of the viltrumites and possibly more planets than earth. I do not recall the part with there being a cure for a virus in that future episode but damn this is getting sooooo good.

Also i really like Thragg. He's a great leader, noble, honest and does his best to better his people without letting his emotions get in the way. Through the last few issues he seems like a...antihero despite the devastation he's done. i loled when he killed that doctor who found one. "i'm sorry but no one may know".

Zhakaraz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zhakaraz

i simply hope that mark will not be written out of the story completely

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By z3ro180

@nonfiction91: does mark hate his dad??

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
    deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@Z3RO180: I think he remembers his checkered past, but no. Kirkman is all about adding realistic emotion and elements to his characters so if my dad loved me for 20 years, played ball, farted together, all that, and then killed a bunch of people? I'd find a way at somepoint to forgive him, though keep in mind he's a mass murderer reformed.

Not to mention his mom went to a new planet with his blood father, so if she can accept and love the guy I'm pretty sure he does...have you not read the back issues yet?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By z3ro180

@nonfiction91: no i havent i just finished the compendium about a week and a half ago and im waiting for the second one caus ei can affor to by all the trades.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Epicbeast3000
    @TysonAndComics: Wait is Lord Argall more powerful than Thraag, or is it just because that Thraag was trained from birth to be really powerful, or is it royal blood.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.