Follow

Invincible

Character » Invincible appears in 443 issues.

Girls, acne, homework and supervillains. When you're a teenager it pays to be - Invincible. Mark Grayson is the hero Invincible, whom is a Viltrumite/Human hybrid. Mark is one of the greatest heroes on Earth and is the son of Omni-Man. The new emperor of the Viltrum empire is a true hero to the very end.

Oliver Graysons Skin?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

so i have been readingt he comendium of invincible and i have just got to the bit were Oliver is with his tuter so from when he was a baby to the pouint i am at he has puple skin but when i look at th gallery on comic vine there a pic tures of him with the same skin tone as mark so i was woundering if that changes do his powers or if its a holografic suit kind of thing?

Avatar image for comix_christian
    comix christian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By comix christian

His purple skin tone fades more and more as he grows older, at the point where you are now you should already be abel to see that it has changed a lot since he first showed up.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By z3ro180

@comix christian: thanks for the answer dude.

Avatar image for comix_christian
    comix christian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By comix christian

No problem

RyDub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RyDub

From what I remember Omniman saying their DNA is so dominant it makes anything they breed with become pure dna like theirs. That is why even though Mark is a hybrid half human half viltruimite (probably hacked that bad) He will eventually be like just like most of his kind because the dna he has is so strong, same with oliver

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.