Motion Comics: Good or Bad?

Posted by SQReview (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been delving into the world of motion comics lately but I haven't really found many that are any good. The only one that got me pumped and that I couldn't stop watching was the Invincible motion comic that, surprise, MTV did. 

What does everyone else think? 

I think that it's a way to introduce people to the stories in a new medium, and technically it is really just sort of like a visual radio play. I guess since I've only seen one that rocked my socks off I can only say that I can be open to the idea of more.

#1 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not love motion comics but I do not hate them

#2 Edited by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmm i did enjoy the Black Panther one. Mainly because it has extremely funny parts. The others though I have not had a chance to see. My fiance saw the Astonishing X-men one though on Netflix the other day and said it was horribad. 

I didn't know there was an Invincible Motion Comic though...Ill have to give that a look.

#3 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

i like it got me into invincible

#4 Posted by Kiddevil (7477 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never seen the invincible one got a link?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.