Invincible!

Posted by LeoFLJ (30 posts) - - Show Bio

The new issue comes out tomorrow, and I can't wait. I'm looking forward to seeing how Allen's plan will play out and whether Mark will really let it happen. It should be a great issue and the next few should be great as well. I'm sure Kirkman will not fail to please.

#1 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really looking forward to seeing mark replaced though

#2 Posted by The_Tree (7491 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz: It hasn't been confirmed that he's being replaced though.

I can't wait to see how everything plays out, and I'm going to miss Mark and Allen's friendship.

#3 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes it has. Look at the solicits for oncoming issues

#4 Posted by The_Tree (7491 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz: Let me rephrase that, it hasn't been confirmed that he's being replaced "Permanently."

As long as he's in the book, I'm fine, and judging by the covers, it looks like he still is. I don't mind a bit of a change-up, as long as Mark eventually retakes focus.

#5 Posted by danhimself (22564 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

@Kallarkz: Let me rephrase that, it hasn't been confirmed that he's being replaced "Permanently."

As long as he's in the book, I'm fine, and judging by the covers, it looks like he still is. I don't mind a bit of a change-up, as long as Mark eventually retakes focus.

yeah I don't think it's going to be permanent at all....he's obviously been thinking about giving it up for a while now and that's probably the way it's going to happen but something will happen that will put him back in the suit

#6 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

That's what I hope to...that it's not permanent. I like kirkmans writing but I want to see mark in the book

#7 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

So looking at future solicits mark wil no longer be the governments invincible but at least he will be present. Well tbh kirkman has not let me down yet with this series so I'll stick it out

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.