In the Invincible War

#1 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Mark ever got to fight any of his counterparts...because of all the scans that I've seen, everyone is fighting them except him.

#2 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

off panel yes, on panel, no. He was too occupied fighting the bigger threat.

#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach: 
Really, are you sure?Who was the bigger threat?
#4 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

as sure as i can be without sitting down and reading the whole thing again. There's a conversation between the guy who recruited them and the alternate dimension versions of Mark that mentions that a few of them got beaten by this dimension's heroe's then, a few scenes later you have a conversation where Mark himself talks about that too.

The biggest threat of course was that insane old vitrulmite with the mechanical arm (can't remember his name)

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
"The biggest threat of course was that insane old vitrulmite with the mechanical arm (can't remember his name) "
Conquest. However, he didn't appear until after the Invincible War ended. The reason why Mark was out of the fighting, IIRC, is because he was staying with Atom Eve at the hospital because she was badly injured (I can't remember how she got injured).
#6 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach:
Against Conquest?
That was later on....
Got any scans?
#7 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean Conquest.  =) 

#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Conquest...but all I want to see is Invincible fighting against his counterparts...did it happened?

It looks like he did...
#9 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he fights the mohawk version of himself.

#10 Posted by Vitality (1763 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible has a short fight with the mohawk version of himself where he easily subdues the evil version.  
He has an "off-screen" battle against another evil version who is fighting cyberforce, I believe. This is where Eve gets injured the first time.  

As previously stated, Mark doesn't fight Conquest until after the Invincible War.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.