IMAGE TEASES NEW DIRECTION FOR "INVINCIBLE"

#1 Posted by magicman620 (125 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice

#3 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O

NOOO! You can't replace Mark! He IS Invincible!

Hopefully it's just a temporary thing, or someone trying to usurp his place... Could be Bulletproof? Doesn't look too much like him, but they do have pretty much the same powerset, and Bulletproof has the original name and costume of Mark.

#4 Posted by Kairan1979 (16900 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it's just another Alternate Invincible, leftover from Invincible War or something.

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted April 1st. :)

#6 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks sort of lame.

#7 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Damn said:
" This looks sort of lame. "
@Nobody said:
" Posted April 1st. :) "
#8 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Doctor Damn said:
" This looks sort of lame. "
@Nobody said:
" Posted April 1st. :) "
"
Robert Kirkman said there'd be someone new wearing the costume. I don't think this is an April Fool's joke.
#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Damn:  I believe it is. But if it's not, the person wearing the costume is Bulletproof.

#10 Posted by Doctor Damn (740 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody: If it was we'd know by now, I think. And when he revealed there'd be someone new being Invincible it was on an interview from April 2nd. 

"All I'll say is that that is a different guy in the Invincible costume. ... You've gotta keep things fresh. We're going to see a different guy in the Invincible costume in 2012. I hope you guys are all excited about that. I know I certainly am. ... I don't know what's going to happen to Mark Grayson, but eventually he will not be Invincible, for at least an issue. Maybe longer. We'll see." 

From what he said it doesn't seem long term, though. 

#11 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor Damn:  If it's only for an issue, I don't see why this is really news lol
#12 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Doctor Damn:  I believe it is. But if it's not, the person wearing the costume is Bulletproof.

"

That's what I said. Glad to see someone agree, felt kinda racist for assuming it was him just cause the new Invincible is black xD

It just makes the most sense, really, since Bulletproof was the Invincible prototype.

But looking at the image again... The kid in the suit seems younger, and Bulletproof has pointed out before he's not a teenager. Plus they have different hair and the new kid lacks a beard. Maybe it's BP's younger brother? After all we don't know where his powers came from.

Good to see you back around here, too ^__^

#13 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

...Why can't there be an indian Invincible? :(

#14 Posted by Wattup (648 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe that IS Mark. Remember when The Punisher became black? Sorry, African-American? 8 )

#15 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Edited by danhimself (22696 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34381 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:

just read the last issue...#88....

Wow this was teased 10 months ago??? Thats crazy.
#18 Posted by danhimself (22696 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@danhimself said:

Mark's been infected with the Scourge Virus....so I'm hoping that there's a replacement while he recovers....I really hope that they don't kill Mark

yeah and the teased Invincible doesn't appear until next month

#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34381 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@danhimself said:

yeah and the teased Invincible doesn't appear until next month

Yea I know, just finished reading it then was about to make a topic about it when I seen this.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.