How would you feel about an Invincible movie?

#1 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

For Christmas I got the first trade, and I've been burning through the rest of them via digital comics. I absolutely love this series so far, and the whole time I've been reading, I've been thinking: This would be an epic movie.

So how would you feel if they wanted to do an Invincible movie? Who would you cast? Who would direct? etc.

#2 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible is better as a cartoon.

#3 Edited by LeoFLJ (30 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2014 posts) - - Show Bio

it would ruin the comic soooo much, any chance of increasing popularity will be scarred

its better as a cartoon series

#5 Posted by howler412 (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoon would work better than movie, especially since the structure is that each volume is a story, yet each one builds towardsd something. Also since there are no iconic villains, no villains for it, and the characters change so much over the series it would be impossible to show that in a movie. I'd say this should stay as a comic.

#6 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3631 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love it, especially if it was CGI.

#7 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie, cartoon, anything, I'd support it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.