Follow

Invincible

Character » Invincible appears in 444 issues.

Girls, acne, homework and supervillains. When you're a teenager it pays to be - Invincible. Mark Grayson is the hero Invincible, whom is a Viltrumite/Human hybrid. Mark is one of the greatest heroes on Earth and is the son of Omni-Man. The new emperor of the Viltrum empire is a true hero to the very end.

Conquest

Avatar image for sonofhercules95
    sonofhercules95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By sonofhercules95

Conquest has come and he looks like a total Bad @#!, by the looks of things Invincible is going to get his butt handed to him. If you care at all about the comic post your opinion down below.

No Caption Provided

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Invincible just can't catch a break.

sonofhercules95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sonofhercules95
    Nobody said:
    "Invincible just can't catch a break."
    That's the life of a superhero for ya
    sonofhercules95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sonofhercules95

Most of his friends are dead, his girlfriend is in a hospital, his dad left him, and now this

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I really thought Kid Omni Man was going to get killed by Conquest when he came into the fight.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6  Edited By The_Martian

He still might.

sonofhercules95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sonofhercules95

I think Atom Eve is going to die

Invincible #65
    Invincible #65

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By RedK

noooooooo Eve can't die not after her and Mark just got together.
    I think could be Debbie cause if you look carefully behind Brit and Samson you can see Omni-Man

sonofhercules95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sonofhercules95
    RedK said:
    noooooooo Eve can't die not after her and Mark just got together. I think could be Debbie cause if you ... [more]
    I assumed it was Atom because of this cover. That does kinda look like Omni-man, how did you see that
    Invincible #64
    Invincible #64

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RedK

no
    no
    nooooo
    she was so cool DAM you Kirkman
    she was 1 of the best characters and whats the deal with her skin its really white like chalk

sonofhercules95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sonofhercules95
    RedK said:
    nononooooo she was so cool DAM you Kirkman she was 1 of the best characters and whats the deal with ... [more]
    He already killed off Rex-Splode and Darkwing, now this
    RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RedK
    @sonofhercules95:  I knew about Rex but Darkwing had potential.
    I am so behind on all of this
    sonofhercules95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sonofhercules95
    RedK said:
    @sonofhercules95:  I knew about Rex but Darkwing had potential.I am so behind on all of this [more]
    It all happened in Invincible #60, there was this huge comic book  crossover with Witchblade, Spawn, Savage Dragon, Brit, and the rest of the image universe
    geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#14  Edited By geraldthesloth

This book..Everytime I skim through it at the shop..I feel like im so out of place..Want to read it but I just don't have a good idea were to even begin lol.

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RedK
    @sonofhercules95:  yea i know that i mean that i haven't read any thing after #48 but i still keep up with big events and read the previews on Image's site

@geraldthesloth: pick up the 4 HC it goes from #1 up to #48 with the free comic book day issue thats how i read mine and why i really behind
    sonofhercules95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sonofhercules95
    geraldthesloth said:
    This book..Everytime I skim through it at the shop..I feel like im so out of place..Want to read it but ... [more]
    there are a lot of things going on in this book, but that's what makes it great
    RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RedK
    @sonofhercules95:  yea even going back and reading it from the start you can see all the small sub plots that have become some of the main storys its a cool book that way and how the other characters are contained with in the book like Eve or samson don't have there own book were as at DC or Marvel every member or a super team has there own book
    sonofhercules95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sonofhercules95

I liked how they did the clash when Conquest and Invincible started to fight

No Caption Provided
    RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RedK
    Just found this on the Image site

NEW ISSUE OF INVINCIBLE TO BE SUPER POPULAR AND BELOVED FOR VAGUE, CRYPTIC REASONS!

Something might be happening in INVINCIBLE #63 and whatever it is will quite possibly be rather amazing!

In an unprecedented move, writer Robert Kirkman and illustrator Ryan Ottley have made a cryptic, semi-confident promise that INVINCIBLE #63 might be kind of a big deal for reasons they wouldn't say and plan to back it up with a special Wednesday shipment direct to comic shops!

"All I'm saying is INVINCIBLE #63 reorders should be double or triple over all retailer's orders combined plus fifty thousand," Kirkman stated. "I even heard President Barack Obama might call a press conference to discuss the contents of this very special issue, because there may be something of national interest in there. Also, every newspaper ever could possibly make it a front page story. Who knows?! All I can say for sure is every single human being on the planet, regardless of whether they read comics or even know what they are, will definitely be extremely interested in this issue, maybe even enough to buy a copy!"

INVINCIBLE #63 might even possibly be the biggest comic book event of all time, up there with The Death of Superman, The Death of Captain America, The Entirety of the Early Nineties and Action Comics #1! The only certainty is everyone must place a ridiculously massive order for a non-returnable product they may or may not make a profit on sometime in the near future. Or never. Don't ask - just buy it! You trust us, right?

Added Image Comics Publisher ericstephenson, "There's a chance this could very possibly be an event of undetermined importance, both for comics fans and people of all walks of life, with only the most passing familiarity with comic books, or even books, period. We can't really say what happens in this issue, but trust us, something does happen. And it might even be something interesting. Best not to jinx it, though, so let's just go with, 'Something happens.' It's somewhat likely a number of people we have yet to identify will want one. "

INVINCIBLE #63 (APR090384), a 32-page full color comic book easily worth around $500, but costing only $2.99, will be in stores June 17th, 2009.

i think i can say that this could possibally be intresting
    here's a link for a 5 page preview
    passionfruits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20  Edited By passionfruits
    @sonofhercules95 said:
    "
    RedK said:
    nononooooo she was so cool DAM you Kirkman she was 1 of the best characters and whats the deal with ... [more]
    He already killed off Rex-Splode and Darkwing, now this "
    You are assuming that Darkwing is dead. We know for sure about Rex-Splode, but I think the jury still might be out on Darkwing.
    passionfruits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21  Edited By passionfruits

If that is actually the cover to #64, I am again in love with the genre of comic books. What a spin off of issue #11 cover. Invincible is an amazing book because so much happens, but Kirkman demands that we as the readers figure out what he has not explicitly said. He wants us to remember what has gone before and to understand that it plays a huge role in what is happening in the present and the future.

Killing off Eve was something I saw coming; I personally am not to into her character. With that being said the reality is that Eve whether I like her or not, is an important character to the Invincible universe. If she does die then Mark and others will have to grieve. Kirkman will not let the book continue until we feel how important Eve was. That is assuming she will die, which knowing how much Kirkman loves to set things up to tear them down, I would say the person who dies is Eve or Marks mom.

But if Marks mom dies then we cannot have that really awkward situation when Omni Man confronts...Mom's new boyfriend.

Avatar image for knightofhonor100
    knightofhonor100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By knightofhonor100

Personally, Conquest is one of the most sadistic characters I have ever seen in comic books. For all that he has done, I hope Invincible kills him in a very brutal, but epic manner.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#23  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Invincible is still one of the best (if not THE best) current superhero comics around.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
    texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By texasdeathmatch
    @Buckshot said:
    " Invincible is still one of the best (if not THE best) current superhero comics around. "
    Agreed.

the introduction of Conquest is great because it shows readers the full potential of a Viltrumite's power.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By Primmaster64

I love Invincible.So much win

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.