Anyone Worried about Issue 100?

#1 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

Issue 99 was incredibly disappointing, well not disappointing bad, not bad horrible, not even that. so underwhelming and wordy , with ridiculous pacing, even the fight with dino, i have seen much better and it seems that invincible lost soooooo fast ,i was mega hyped now i dont know what to expect.

#2 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

So far I am really disappointed with this story arc.The first two parts were incredibly weak and I can't see things to wrap up in only one issue.

#3 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok.........also, this kinda feels like the 90s with continuity. When creators have such control on characters, the illusion of continuity of living in the same universe DIES.

#4 Posted by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

i love this comic sooo much.plus i don't believe that the last numbers were bad at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.