Follow

Invincible

Character » Invincible appears in 443 issues.

Girls, acne, homework and supervillains. When you're a teenager it pays to be - Invincible. Mark Grayson is the hero Invincible, whom is a Viltrumite/Human hybrid. Mark is one of the greatest heroes on Earth and is the son of Omni-Man. The new emperor of the Viltrum empire is a true hero to the very end.

Anyone still reading?

IIDEADxPOOLII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IIDEADxPOOLII

Invincible is without a doubt still my #1 fave series to read with Aquaman being in a close second. But anyway I wanted to know if any of you guys were still following the series and if there were any major changes to the story that you didn't like or maybe did like.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Kallarkz

I am still reading it and loving it. I could honestly say if I could only afford 5 issues a month this would be one of them.

I like how the story is flowing currently. Although I don't like Bulletproof I thought I would hate him during his time here as Invincible but he has at least caught my attention.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By the_tree

Still loving it, Kirkman's writing is incredibly consistent. I'm immensely happy that Allen didn't go full villain, and that he's still pretty much his usual self.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By z3ro180

@Kallarkz: im waiting for the invinicible compendium 2 should i just bit the bullet and buy the trades starting from where the first compendium finishes

IIDEADxPOOLII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IIDEADxPOOLII

Good to see people on here still following the series. Kirkman announced the Death of... for issue 100 at CCI excited to see what it's about!

@Z3RO180: I would if I wanted someway to just hurry up and catch up on the series. But if you want to wait no harm found there but I don't expect the 2nd Compendium to come out till early 2013.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By z3ro180

@IIDEADxPOOLII: *sigh* well thats not as bad as i though it was going o be i can wait till 2013 13 so i guess ill just start picking up the seris soon. Both compendiums ar out for the walking dead so ill pick that up until vol 2 of invincible comes out

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By z3ro180

@IIDEADxPOOLII: Just looked at that like you posted about the death of who are the two Red heads?? are they marks and eves kids from the futre or something?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#8  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @The_Tree said:

Still loving it, Kirkman's writing is incredibly consistent. I'm immensely happy that Allen didn't go full villain, and that he's still pretty much his usual self.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Z3RO180: That's Robot and Monster Girl
    SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SandMan_
    z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By z3ro180

@Jonny_Anonymous: Really??? when did monster girl stop aging backwards.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Z3RO180: Remember them crazy aliens from another dimension that kept attacking way back then they all started to age really quickly and die? Well She got stuck in there dimension and it skewed with her age
    z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By z3ro180

@Jonny_Anonymous:well that clears that up. How many times sre them aliens going to failin invading.

Cosmic_Hobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cosmic_Hobo

I'm've somehow falling about 1o isues behind,. which is annoying. I shall have to attempt to rectify that on pay day

Allen is the man, hope he get to start hanging with Tech Jacket again soon

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
    Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I have all ultimate collections thus far. But i will start picking up single issues at 100 or something like that since the universe is very consistent, since it's coming from one vision only (Kirkman is really cool). This goes nicely with my other comics like Peter Panzerfaust, Saga, Justice League, Batman, Ultimate Comics spidey, Ghostbusters and Transformers more than meets the eye since they're all awesome...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.