Any suggestions on where to start for Invincible?

Posted by NoMoreHeroes (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Any Ideas?

#1 Posted by DanceGreenman (51 posts) - - Show Bio

I just started reading Invincible too, i just got volume 1 of the trade. Know i need to order volume 2. Good stuff.

#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@NoMoreHeroes: From the beggining...It suggest you start with the first TPB.
#3 Posted by Reactor (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

To get the best experience, read from the start. Invincible is an excellent and underrated series.

#4 Posted by NoMoreHeroes (40 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks for the suggestions! 
i just read the first issue on the image website. Great Stuff

#5 Posted by .o0Johnny0o. (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, it's been one big long arc really.  I'd reccomend from the very start like the other guys have said.  One thing though, it takes a few issues to get into.  Don't be fooled by the bright, cartoonish art.  It gets pretty dark in places.

#6 Posted by NexusOfLight (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9251 posts) - - Show Bio

i would start from the beginning 

#8 Posted by Vitality (1770 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

Issue #43.

#10 Posted by IrishX (2464 posts) - - Show Bio

I think with most things......  

"It's always best to start at the beginning" - Glinda, The Good Witch of the North

#11 Posted by Karlails (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I'd suggest the beginning, it's not like you'd be starting reading the Action Comics or something.

#12 Posted by THALASTDRAGON (387 posts) - - Show Bio

I jumped on late, but I started from the beginning with the first five hard covers. I jumped onto the singles from there.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.