Follow

Invincible

Character » Invincible appears in 443 issues.

Girls, acne, homework and supervillains. When you're a teenager it pays to be - Invincible. Mark Grayson is the hero Invincible, whom is a Viltrumite/Human hybrid. Mark is one of the greatest heroes on Earth and is the son of Omni-Man. The new emperor of the Viltrum empire is a true hero to the very end.

Am I missing something here ?

MoistJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MoistJohn

Hi folks, 

I'm reading Invincible in trade form and something about #13, chapter 6 (which is Invincible Returns #1) made me feel like I was missing some story element.  

I've skimmed through the book again, trying to find it but with no luck. Is it just something they decided to do in order to fill people who might have missed some info or did Mark actually learned all of this ? 

Thanks
    RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RedK

yea he learned about it, think during the time he was on the mantis world and when Alan and Nolan escaped from prison

MoistJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MoistJohn

yeah, but it was only shown in the same trade that they were hunting for those things.

IIDEADxPOOLII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IIDEADxPOOLII

Mark learned all this in Invincible Returns when Allen and his father came to earth but they skipped the talk he had with them in the issue and then Mark goes on to tell Eve about the Viltrumites. It is pretty confusing seeing Mark's father and Allen come to earth then next thing he's in a resteraunt eating with Eve.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.