haydenclaireheroes's Invincible: Family Matters #1 - Volume One review

The Best Place to start reading Invincible

Here is my comic book review for Invincible Volume 1 Family Matters. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for Invincible: Family Matters #1 - Volume One

The Family Business 0

I have been meaning to try this series for a while now, as with all the great things I've heard about it, plus the fact I love most of Robert Kirkman's work (especially The Walking Dead) I felt it was time to give it a try, so bought the first compendium. I will however be reviewing it in individual volumes (as it'd be hard to give too much attention on all the stories without it being a massive review).PlotMark Grayson grows up with a father who's a superhero named Omni-Man, so when he discover...