decoy_elite's Invincible #1 review

Invincible #1 review

Like most of the Image comics issue #1s I read, this one was free to read on their site and thank goodness it was. After reading through a cavalcade of really bad comics(like Sidekick) I stumbled upon Invincible #1. Invincible is one of Image's most popular comic series and this comic shows why. The main character is fun and likable, the plot is good for a first issue introducing you to the main character and the world he lives in and the art is pretty good and rather unique. Overall, I liked this comic and it's gotten me interested in checking out  more of the series, which is the goal of any issue #1.  Invincible earns it's 4 out of 5 with style.

Posted by Koz

You must read this series it gets better with every issue go out and buy the trades it is the best way to read the series. This is Robert Kirkmans best book besides the Walking Dead!! enjoy

Posted by Decoy Elite
@The Angry Comic Book Critic said:
" Nice review never read this one myself but I might check it out on the site you told me about when I did my sidekicks review. Speaking of which are you going to be putting some more up anytime soon? "
Thanks.
I might do some more normal comic reviews later, but currently I've been more focused on my Webcomic reviews.
Posted by The Angry Comic Book Critic
@Decoy Elite:  Alright looking forward to it hey I have a request for you review what is possibly the worst web comic of all time I can't remember the exact title but Linkara on AT4W refused to review it it was something about a fusion of Sonic the Hedgehog and Pikachu from pokemon
Posted by Decoy Elite
@The Angry Comic Book Critic: Oh lord Sonichu.
Yeah, I might review that if I ever want to review something truly horrible.
Posted by The Angry Comic Book Critic
@Decoy Elite:  Go for it I do it all the time and plus it's just fun when you can rip on a piece of shit like Sonichu