Follow

Invaders

Team » Invaders appears in 439 issues.

The greatest superheroes of their time joined together to fight the Axis powers during World War II. Those who have survived into the modern era continue to team up when needed.

My idea of cast to be played by

dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By dewboy01
    No Caption Provided

Oded fehr- Namor

Ryan Gosling- Jim Hammond aka Original Torch

Sam worthington- Union Jack

kaiju_caveman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By kaiju_caveman
    No Caption Provided

Captain America - Chris Evans. Hated the choice originally but he has made me a believer. He is Steve Rogers!

Bucky - Jamie Bell. Nothing against Sebastian, but I like the idea of Bucky being younger than Cap, but not a kid.

Sub-Mariner - Jason Momoa. Forget Conan. Add pointed ears and winged feet and he is Namor.

Human Torch - Alex Pettyfer. Catch 'I am Number Four' to get an idea of him being a character not quite 'Human'

Toro - David Henrie. David would offer the fun loving Toro from '70 series (but like Buck not 10 years old)

Spitfire - Alice Eve. British, Blonde. Hot. She screams spitefire

Union Jack - Paul Bettany. Little worried about age here, but no other Brit kicks butt like him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.