Mortis and Blink's fate...

#1 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

I think after this Necrosha event, that Mortis and Blink need to quit this "Yes, my Queen" crap and join the Sisterhood of Mutants. They would make the team a great villainous team.  
The roster would be:  
Spiral, Chimera, Lady Deathstrike, Lady Mastermind, Mastermind II, Mortis, and Blink.

#2 Posted by Edamame (28378 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Vanisher kill Blink?

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
"Didn't Vanisher kill Blink? "

No, she teleported Lois out of Genosha.  Vanisher distracted her long enough for Archangel to slice her open across the chest, in revenge for her teleporting his wings off. 

Personally, I hope they'll both come to their senses.  Even after having read Necrosha: The Gathering, it still makes no sense for two otherwise friendly & nervous girls to become psychotic murderers.   
#4 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @Edamame said:
No, she teleported Lois out of Genosha.  Vanisher distracted her long enough for Archangel to slice her open across the chest, in revenge for her teleporting his wings off.  Personally, I hope they'll both come to their senses.  Even after having read Necrosha: The Gathering, it still makes no sense for two otherwise friendly & nervous girls to become psychotic murderers.    "
Maybe Dazz will straighten Morty out in her one shot.
#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: But, I thought it was not-continuity  :(
#6 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe they should have a total character turn around. Mutant Rehabilitation! 

#7 Posted by Edamame (28378 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @Edamame said:
No, she teleported Lois out of Genosha.  Vanisher distracted her long enough for Archangel to slice her open across the chest, in revenge for her teleporting his wings off.  Personally, I hope they'll both come to their senses.  Even after having read Necrosha: The Gathering, it still makes no sense for two otherwise friendly & nervous girls to become psychotic murderers.    "
LOL. Yeah. I was wondering what happened to Blink's psyche.  So after what Archangel did to her, did she die or get really harmed?
#8 Edited by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" LOL. Yeah. I was wondering what happened to Blink's psyche.  So after what Archangel did to her, did she die or get really harmed? "
This is the last we saw of her... 

@xerox-kitty said:

"No, she teleported Lois out of Genosha.  "

#9 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @pixelized: But, I thought it was not-continuity  :( "
Really? Mcann said it would serve as an Epilogue to Necrosha.
#10 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: Really?  Fantastic!!  I'll get it then :)
#11 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

They'll reappear again soon.

#12 Posted by CATMANEXE--defunct (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

hasnt Mortis been killing since close to day one?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.