cobra88king8's Injustice: Year Two #13 - Chapter Thirteen: The Quiver review

Injustice Year 2 #13

5/5

Seriously 5/5.

If you haven't read this, you need to go do it right now. If the Injustice series has done one thing right it's their handling of Harley Quinn, Green Arrow, and Black Canary and this issue focuses on them and how Dinah is dealing with the loss. It's great, I laughed, I cried all in a short issue. The writing is quick and witty, there are some fun callbacks to the Arrow Cave needing to be called the quiver. Tom Taylor has been hitting it out of the park with this series and I can't wait for next weeks issue.

If I have one problem with the issue it's the fact that Oracle seemingly hasn't taken the miracle pill yet, which is odd because pretty much everyone else in her circle seems to have. I can't wait to see Black Canary kick the shit out of Superman in the coming issues.

5/5