Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Volume »

Focused on the aftermath of Metropolis' Nuclear annhilation at the hands of the Joker, this comic includes the battles between the DC Universes greatest characters.

More 'Injustice: Gods Among Us' DLC Character(s) Coming

• 94 results
    akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

I've heard that the next season pass would be Martian Manhunter, Red Hood, Power Girl, and Subzero, which actually sounds vastly superior to the first season pass' offerings to me.

I would love to see Starfire in there, though. Haven't bought any DLC yet (might...still on the fence, seeing as I'm terrible at this game), but I would buy Starfire immediately.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@ccraft said:

@cjjb95 said:

So what was the point of that questionnaire then if they're not even going to include any of the characters?

Have you heard of the rumored 2nd Season Pass, which is to included MM, Red Hood, Power Girl, Sub Zero. They could have picked a villain like Black Manta instead of PG, there's only one reason why people want PG in Injustice, her rack! lol kinda wasting a slot if she doesn't turn out awesome.

@black_claw said:

I think it's inevitable MM will make the cut at this point. I have my fingers crossed for Zatanna!

I really hope MM gets a cool Injustice design, but I don't think Zatanna would not translate well in this fighting game. But with all the requests for her I could easily see her in the 3rd Season Pass if they chose to have a 3rd Season.

I do not get people saying Zatanna would not fit in a fighting game. I mean Quan Chi is a sorcerer and he turned out great didn't he? Even if you look at other franchises characters like Phoenix that really would be a hard sell in a fighting game turn out to be very popular.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

even though its a pretty cool game , not buying till i get midnighter, plastic man , and/or etrigan .

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By ccraft

@br_havoc: I don't really see Zatanna playing anything like Quan Chi, he's a sorcerer and she's a magician, unless she's really a sorcerer pretending to be a magician, I forget. If she did become DLC and turned out awesome, I wouldn't mind, you know? I just can't imagine her in a fighting game.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@ccraft said:

@cjjb95 said:

So what was the point of that questionnaire then if they're not even going to include any of the characters?

Have you heard of the rumored 2nd Season Pass, which is to included MM, Red Hood, Power Girl, Sub Zero. They could have picked a villain like Black Manta instead of PG, there's only one reason why people want PG in Injustice, her rack! lol kinda wasting a slot if she doesn't turn out awesome.

@black_claw said:

I think it's inevitable MM will make the cut at this point. I have my fingers crossed for Zatanna!

I really hope MM gets a cool Injustice design, but I don't think Zatanna would not translate well in this fighting game. But with all the requests for her I could easily see her in the 3rd Season Pass if they chose to have a 3rd Season.

of course they're gonna give MM a new design. why would they give everyone else one an then just throw in the most requested character in just his New 52 costume.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@ccraft said:

@br_havoc: I don't really see Zatanna playing anything like Quan Chi, he's a sorcerer and she's a magician, unless she's really a sorcerer pretending to be a magician, I forget. If she did become DLC and turned out awesome, I wouldn't mind, you know? I just can't imagine her in a fighting game.

um....you do now that Zatanna is a sorceress as well right? thats kind of common knowledge. the whole magician thing is just a hobby/way to make cash.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By BR_Havoc

@ccraft said:

I do not really see the difference here, I mean Zatanna has many spells that could be great freezing the opponent forcing there controls to go backwards there is a lot of fun that could be done with her spell casting. I mean in MK 9 Quan Chi's specials were shooting a glowing skull, making you a zombie and turning your controls around (I think its been a while) . So I think she could be a great addition just because she is called a Magician does not mean she is weak.

In all honesty I think out of female characters the best fit for this game would be Black Canary but the new 52 did no favors for her popularity.

JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

User Lists: 9

@traces8: Batgirl I actually love. Scorpion I'm passing on. Zod, I gotta see some gameplay footage if he's going to even be included that is. I really hope it's MM, but Boon is a notorious prankster who gets a kick out of doing stuff like this, so we'll see.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I been to alot of sites just to read the comments to see how ppl feel about Scorpion.And I was on..Most ppl dont think he should be in the game.Except for MK fans and I'm one who believes he has business being in the same name as this game.Batgirl too.Its too many Batman ppl in this game.They could have replace BG with Orion.SC could have been replaced with MM.And Zod should have Darkseid or Cheetah in his place.Also,why dont Flash or Aquaman dont have their villains in this game??

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@br_havoc: Those would be cool moves that you listed Zatanna could have. But yeah, I would prefer Black Canary over Zatanna too. Also if I could pick a character that probably wouldn't make it in the game anyways, I would go with Wildcat.

@ccraft said:

um....you do now that Zatanna is a sorceress as well right? thats kind of common knowledge. the whole magician thing is just a hobby/way to make cash.

I did kinda mention that I think she is a sorcerer pretending to be a magician because of a cartoon or something. But I didn't know if that was from comics to cartoon, or just a cartoon thing.

fragmentmind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's probably Sub-Zero..because it's too obvious it's the Martian Manhunter and I refuse to believe they'd give us what we asked for.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

its ohkay

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH will be in...

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: Wildcat could be awesome but since he is not even in the new 52 yet -_- I doubt they would ever give the old guy a second thought. Now I am wondering if Ed Boon was being truthful when he said there will be no more guest characters and Sub Zero will not be in the game?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ccraft
    BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@br_havoc: Yeah, ikr I would actually pick up Earth 2 if he was in the team.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jun/03/ed-boon-confirms-sub-zero-will-not-be-injustice-gods-among-us-teases-more-4-dlc-characters-and-more/

That link shows some tweets of Ed saying Sub Zero will not be in the second SP, but then who is SZ then?

My guess is Sub Zero will be in the 2 SP, but Ed could have changed his mind with all of the negative feedback and decided not to include SZ

Agreed I tried Earth 2 just could not keep me interested but I am a fan that they brought back Barda and Mr. Miracle and left them a couple!

I think you were right in saying they changed there mind with a seemingly never ending barrage of negativity there facebook page is filled with. They might of said ok seems like a large amount do not want guest characters so maybe the SZ coding will just be replaced with whatever character they are going to add (at this point in time looks like Zatanna).

Also I am the only person here they does not find Scorpion all that good? I have been playing with him for 2 days and I find he is kind of slow and his combo's do little damage, I find I have a lot more close matches then I would like to have. A tip for any of you getting killed by Scorpion online I have had some good luck with Grundy against him. He seems to be designed to smother Scorpion with a few of his unblockable grapples.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@br_havoc: Zatanna might replace Sub Zero

I'm finding Scorpion pretty enjoyable, but his teleport can be a huge weakness if you can block it every time. I found out that the hard way on Battles (hard mode) vs Superman, he pretty much blocked every time lol took me 10x to beat him. I have yet to try him out online, still trying to get good with him.

I really want to try Black Adam next

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
    Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope they bring in power girl I mean she could bring some massive assets to the game.

I find scorpion fun. I enjoyed his story at the end of battle and its just a little nod to the game that was a precursor of a great game.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamlet33 said:

still don't know why Martian Manhunter is in such high demand. He's already a background character and what not, and theres definetly alot more people i think deserve it (Zatanna, Black Canary, Atrocitus, Bronze Tiger....)

im sure being a beloved Justice League founder with an awesome and unique powerset has something to do with it. and to be fair,Atrocitus is also in the background fighting Kilowog. being in the background means nothing.

bigboi100000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@k4tzm4n said:

@sleepbutnodream15 said:

The TV show could possibly be Conan. He does this video game review, called Clueless Gamer, on his show and he works on the Warner Brothers lot.

That would be amazing.

No it wouldn't.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: My issue with Scorpion is his combo's are really weak I do an 8 hit combo and he does like 17 percent damage he really needs to work for damage. I do the same type of juggling combo with Aquaman and it does 25 but maybe I just need to take Scorpion to practice mode.

Superman on hard is always a tough fight he seems to always be one step ahead of you and I find you can not use the same moves more then twice before he will just block them and make you pay.

Never got the hang of Black Adam he is an awesome character but I have no idea how to play him.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

How come the tag for this article has a picture of Martian Manhunter, but the article doesn't?

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope that they will include Red Hood in the new roster. I didn't like the character before, but since the new 52 comics he grew on me.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@br_havoc: I'm getting better and better with Scorpion, have you been making any progress with him?

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: I have made a little progress with him but i find myself playing as him for a little bit then going back to playing Aquaman lol.

Ilikesparklez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has everyone one forgotten that watchmen are DC I say dr.manhattan or Rorschash be one of the next(hopefully more than one)DLC characters but I would prefer Martian manhunter because I hoped he was a playable character from the beginning also the spectre a really cool character(search it up)

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

The fifth is definitely Martian Manhunter!

If there is room for three more... I'd want Starfire, Black Canary, and Blue Beetle!

LarryDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By LarryDavis

Come on. Swamp Thing. Deadman. Animal Man. John Motherfucking Constantine. Get some Vertigo flava in here. The story is already hilarious in how over-the-top dark it is.

Plus, all of those characters would play completely uniquely to any of the existing ones.

Also Booster Gold thanks in advance

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hempknight757: there were tons that weren't just fighting games,there are more that aren't ....

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hamlet33 said:

still don't know why Martian Manhunter is in such high demand. He's already a background character and what not, and theres definetly alot more people i think deserve it (Zatanna, Black Canary, Atrocitus, Bronze Tiger....)

im sure being a beloved Justice League founder with an awesome and unique powerset has something to do with it. and to be fair,Atrocitus is also in the background fighting Kilowog. being in the background means nothing.

Yep!

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@vaeternus: i agree with you finally somebody in here with better sence, if they want to add scorpion in the game they can do whatever they want they made a good dc fighting game, scorpion is a awesome character im happy he in injustice if whining haters don't like it? that's there problem don't play the game easy as that?! and stop whining since that's all haters do is b!tch and whining about everything it's annoying, i also agree about this DLC crap, it the most stupid idea whatever happens of you just unlocked custumes and other things by beating the game? well capcom ain't the only company that does it other video game companys do it too, won't give out free DLC nope you have to pay for it, nothing but greed!!!!

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@br_havoc: I'm getting better and better with Scorpion, have you been making any progress with him?

Scorp is awesome but due to the people who cried about him being overpowering lol, they nerfed him via the last quick fix update...they slowed down his teleport if you noticed and made it a high instead of an overhead...but he's still good oh and they slowed down the flame kick too slightly. He's not crazy combo damaging as you said he needs the trait and/or into the super for more damage but he's very nimble and a pain to deal with lol. I love using Scorp vs. DS players, omg so good to teleport past that damn gun, gun, gun, gun...lol

@vaeternus: i agree with you finally somebody in here with better sence, if they want to add scorpion in the game they can do whatever they want they made a good dc fighting game, scorpion is a awesome character im happy he in injustice if whining haters don't like it? that's there problem don't play the game easy as that?! and stop whining since that's all haters do is b!tch and whining about everything it's annoying, i also agree about this DLC crap, it the most stupid idea whatever happens of you just unlocked custumes and other things by beating the game? well capcom ain't the only company that does it other video game companys do it too, won't give out free DLC nope you have to pay for it, nothing but greed!!!!

Thanks dude!! Exactly plus, it's made by NRS so I don't get why Scorp or one other very popular MK guy being in there shocks so many people when they already wasted slots on Batman characters some of which aren't even real fighters or that relevant(ie Harley, Batgirl) Harley is not a fighter...lol yet she's in there, Joker even but he's in there due to iconic reasons. Batgirl...we already have Batman, so IMO I think she's more of a wasted slot then Scorpion is. At least he's a fighter, a badass. Batgirl..female Batman who's known for being in a wheelchair more then anything..I mean really? lol Plus they all do it now with crossovers or guest characters, you didn't see the MK fans cry over Kratos or Freddy...but there were some SC fans who were like wtf, why is Yoda and Vader in here? lol Snake in smash I can go on...but it's all for profit and what people will buy. Scorpion was bought tons, even by the haters I'd wager...

At any rate, check this video out...hopefully this vid will please people. Zod's super is God like...lol

Loading Video...

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: not sure you cwn still use his kick for aa, its just slower now. His teleport is like mk 9s now so now his meter burn version is better. A lot of people complained about his teleport so they nerfed it. I still like scorp though hes so cool. Nice vid.

smooie1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea it should definately have a second seasons pass ,,for me personally there arent enough char in the game;p;)

jliberty91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By jliberty91

They need to add some more interesting characters. Like try characters such as Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, etc. That Way it can be more interesting

SuperRobin64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By SuperRobin64

I think they should add robin as a dlc character

Ilikesparklez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jliberty91: you do know this is a DC game right not a marvel one

Ilikesparklez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superrobin64: the problem with that is that there will be haters screaming but night wing is a dlc why don't you make a costume even though robin and night wing would have completely different combos because robin usually uses his fists similar to batman which means he can be a costume for batman unless its Tim drake robin who uses a metal stick that could be a dlc costume for night wing so the answer is no I'm sorry but no

nemesiswii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jliberty91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By jliberty91

Out of all the characters from DC, why not add people with more interesting powers. Like Firestorm, Spectre, Metamorpho, Poison Ivy, Black Lightning, Mr.Freeze, Heat Wave, Two-Face, Etc. I Can Go On

Ilikesparklez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jliberty91: I agree I really like the spectre and firestorm and most of the people on that list but at least a 1/3 of the characters you mentioned are batman related and I don't think Ed Boone would add so many batman characters in fact it would be a miracle if he even added the popular red hood especially since 1.Hes a Joker costume 2.Ed Boone himself said no more batman dlc but idk maybe we can't trust him I really would like spectre mister.freeze or firestorm in injustice

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Ed Boon just teased Plastic Man

Bobsjonjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Bobsjonjon

Darkseid

darkdraco111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what if you don't like scorpion big f*cking deal if you saw the logo he's on so they have more rights to put him in than any of the characters you ask for cause he's the only one they own and had to ask permission for the others. so get over it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.