superocelot's Injustice: Gods Among Us #13 - Chapter 13 review

• superocelot wrote this review on .

The Flash takes a run "down-under"

The Flash takes an introspective run in an interesting if uneventful issue. Issue 13 continues to show the consequences of Superman's totalitarian rule as a peaceful protest turns ugly. This issue centers on Flash and where he stand with Superman's new iron grip on the world. The book continues to have hit and miss art and the writing is predictably blunt but its a fairly interesting read and one that is far better than the average tie-in book. As I have been looking forward to the Injustice game for some time now and have been reading the series to get some background, I find it fun watching certain characters aligning in their stances in this version of the DC universe and I can't wait to play the game when it comes out next Tuesday.