pyrogram's Injustice: Gods Among Us #1 - Chapter 1 review

Very nice

As a first time DC reader basically..I decided to pick this up, I made no mistake. The talking batman and superman was done very very well. It kept me wanting to read it, I loved it, the writer made this so natural. Some have said the Dialogue was rushed, but I personally loved it. Superman was portrayed very well with Lois also, I loved the scene telling Bruce he was having a baby.

The art was amazing, I have not see much of this artist but the way he drew Batman was incredible. It defiantly was top quality.

Other reviews for Injustice: Gods Among Us #1 - Chapter 1

Injustice Gods Amoung Us #1 0

Ed Boon and Netherrealm studio's video game isn't out yet, however the events of this comic might explain why the heroes are trying to kill one another. Superman is the center of attention in this issue and he's got good news to share with Batman. Things are looking up, what could go wrong?The GoodWhen I first saw the announcement trailer for the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game, I immediately knew DC would put out a video game tie-in to promote their game. I also set a low expectation for th...