INHUMANS Characters to be added w/images.

#1 Posted by taxman (6 posts) - - Show Bio

INHUMANS GUARDSMAN, (ROK, BLAAST, SYLK, PAYNE, KRUSH). THE EVIL INHUMANS, (STAILLIOR,NEBULA). THE GENETICS COUNCIL. (ARCADIUS,CYNAS,FURGAL,KITANG,PORCAL,SAPPHIRAS,TARGON,THERNON).
Post Edited:2007-11-21 16:26:47
Post Edited:2007-11-21 16:27:28

#2 Posted by taximan (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I sent images.

#3 Edited by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

You can add new stuff yourself. Here's the page:
http://www.comicvine.com/help/

Just make sure the character doesn't already have a page. Stallior for example already has a page.

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

lolwut

#5 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

I been doing my best to place images in already existing Inhuman character but some are so obscure that they show up during the 80s and then someone else contradicted their existence or everlap it with some in the 90s and worse character that just look freaky and have no power or just like human. I mean I already added 9 images but need help too. So if you have an image as crappy as it can be just post it! Please and thanks

#6 Posted by jloneblackheart (5467 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone know who these two are? I'll scan and post pictures if you let me know. This is from 1970 and they are in the Great Refuge.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.