Best Creative Team For Inhumans?

#1 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to write and draw this book but Quesada aint calling.

So,tell your pick for scribe and art and say why.

I like Grant Morrison's esoteric concepts and creative characterization. I'd hope he'd explore all facets of Inhuman culture and its superhuman citizens. And show the royal family in depth

For art I want Olivier Coipel mainly because he is my fave but also his design sense and characterization is astronomical.

Team Understudy: Warren Ellis/ Frank Quitely for the same reasons as 1st string.
Post Edited:2007-03-20 04:10:44

#2 Posted by Captain Cascader (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#3 Posted by GoocherLee (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cascader says:

"http://www.comicvine.com/comic/inhumans/6213/&i=11427 I really liked the Jae Lee stuff from a couple years ago. Totally gave off that bad ass Black Bolt feel.
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/vol/7000/6213/6213-98506-1-inhumans_400.jpg"

I was just gonna say that. Jae Lee's Inhumans rocked!

#4 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah that Jae Lee run is the best I've seen the Inhumans. But the new best wil be?....

#5 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Another fresh team would be Chris Priest and Chris Cross.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me Chris Cross is a pseudonym.

#7 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Tell me Chris Cross is a pseudonym."

it is. I think his real name is Chris Williams. He started at Milestone and did Capt. marvel for Marvel in the early 2G.

#8 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah he pencilled the first couple issues of the new Firestorm series.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.