Infinity gems

#1 Posted by ShadowX (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

Who most represents each of the infinity Gems in the marvel Universe.

For me it would be.
Time= Cable. Has there ever been anybody who has time traveled as much as him.
Space= Silver Surfer. He has been across most of the marvel cosmos, and I think he fits as the wielder of the space Gem.
Mind= Hank Pym. I think since he is now the scientist supreme he would make sense to wield the mind gem. 
Soul- Brother Voodoo. He is the Sorcerer Supreme, and he has known to use magic with souls.
Power= Hulk. Who else do you think of when you here, Raw Power.  I know he might not be the strongest in the MU but he has Raw Power
Reality= Scarlet Witch. She created her own universe, and changed a good portion of earths population.

Now that I think about it, this would be a really weird team if they were a superhero team.
Who would you pick.
#3 Posted by joshmightbe (25871 posts) - - Show Bio

time- im good with cable 
space- surfer is good too 
mind- professor x for obvious reasons 
soul-adam warlock if it aint broke dont fix it 
power- thor cause hulk with the power gem would destroy the universe 
reality- franklin richards he also created his own reality and did it without ending in genocide
#4 Posted by Lustwish (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting how Marvel had a chance with a Marvel style Blackest Night with the Infinity Gems and never really thought or made it happen. 

#5 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" time- im good with cable space- surfer is good too mind- professor x for obvious reasons soul-adam warlock if it aint broke dont fix it power- thor cause hulk with the power gem would destroy the universe reality- franklin richards he also created his own reality and did it without ending in genocide "
#6 Posted by jloneblackheart (5862 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got a crazy idea but it could work

Time - Gamora
Space - Pip
Mind - Moondragon
Soul - Adam Warlock
Power - Drax
Reality - Thanos

#7 Edited by Mutant God (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Time - Steve Rogers 
Space -  Spider Man
Mind - Mr. Fantastic 
Soul -  Iron Man
Power - Nick Fury 
Reality - Deadpool

#8 Posted by Iamsam3 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Time - Bishop 
Space - Firelord 
Mind -  Cable  
Soul -   Rogue
Power -  Frenzy
Reality - Proteus    

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.