Infinity Gauntlet making its way to the big screen

Posted by mr.wade (39 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty detailed and looks fantastic could this mean one of marvelU's greatest villians will make his big screen debut? you tell me

Just found out that Marvel revealed the Infinity Gauntlet at one of their many booths recently, could this mean that the Skrulls is confirmed as just a rumor for the villian in the Avengers movie, and the main villian will maybe be Thanos, its still up in the air, marvel.com relased very little information on this topic. but to the people that were actually there please correct me if i am wrong!. i personally speculate this artifact is is somehow going to be interweaved in the two big names that are going to be relased next year (Cap America and Thor) and set up for a huge showdown in the Avengers movie, but its still way to early to tell when i find out more ill post more. But i sense more rumors and confirmations and exused rumors in the near future, but seeing this makes me feel alot more happier for whats been going on in the marvel movie universe.
they also revealed Cap's shield and the helmets of Thor,Odin and Loki.  
Fellow true believers let the fandom explode over the Avengers movie, i myself was extremely pleased to see that hollywood is finally doing something right with these movies, although it hasnt been released yet i have good faith in The Avengers movie and the other superhero movies coming out!
thanks for reading!
-mr.wade

#1 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio

Dagnab it!
I was just about to break this news :P

I'm kinda a little concerned now. 
Could turn things a little more cosmic than I really like. I was hopin' for something a little more Ultimates sort of grounded for Avengers.

#2 Posted by lostlantern13 (859 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gylan Thomas:
They could do it in a way that keeps it grounded. They could make the Infinity Gauntlet an item in Asgard's treasure room (like they're apparently doing for the Cosmic Cube according to reports on the Cap footage) or something that Loki finds.....maybe a defeated Loki finds it at the end and this leads to the Avengers?  

I doubt they'd bring in Thanos or blow Avengers up to a cosmic level.
#3 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@lostlantern13 said:
" @Gylan Thomas: They could do it in a way that keeps it grounded. They could make the Infinity Gauntlet an item in Asgard's treasure room (like they're apparently doing for the Cosmic Cube according to reports on the Cap footage) or something that Loki finds.....maybe a defeated Loki finds it at the end and this leads to the Avengers?   I doubt they'd bring in Thanos or blow Avengers up to a cosmic level. "
But even Loki does just find it at the end it up the scale of things.
Unless he finda it uses it as an ash tray or something.

If it's just back ground decoration cool, but I'm really hopin' they don't make it a big part of the over all plot.
#4 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that Thanos would appear, at least in the first movie. Maybe later.

#5 Posted by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

well it would make sens loki will have it because thor alone can defeat normal loki

#6 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

doubt thanos will ever appear, i'd prefer it if they just stick to a more "ultimates" feel

#7 Posted by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

the infinity gaunlet and the cosmic cube maybe the avengers must face them both

#8 Edited by DarkKnight96000 (722 posts) - - Show Bio

What's wrong with going cosmic?

#9 Posted by UpUpAndAway (192 posts) - - Show Bio

i was one of those lucky enough to see the footage at comic con and i dont think red skull is just gonna find it at the end. The footage of him holding it looked like he meant some serious fucking business if u know what i mean. And i like the whole grounded realistic feel for the single movies but this is the avengers were talking about people! THE AVENGERS!!! They have to make it the greatest superhero movie to date!
#10 Posted by UpUpAndAway (192 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^^^^^   the cosmic cube i mean >_>

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.