Infinity Crusade Worest Sequel Ever!

#1 Posted by Watcherg6 (278 posts) - - Show Bio

The more i think about it, the more it sucked! The Infinity War, and The Infinity Gauntlet #1: GOD were awesome! how does someone end on this? it's like they were trying to hard! I thought reading this 15 years later would help, and it has not. this is the worest story telling ever, this book needed 3 more comics to explain things. Why doesn't warlock care about his team? where did he go? how did he get back? What does Iron Man do? I mean really? how is he super smart, but...... what does he really do? in the 90's is tony stark a dork? Reed richards seems to be leading the Group, with Cyclops. but this is all me, what do you people think????

#2 Posted by jloneblackheart (5867 posts) - - Show Bio

There's way worse out there. Not may events have sequels I can think of, but I can think of plenty of events that are worse.

#3 Posted by Watcherg6 (278 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart: Like what?

#4 Posted by jloneblackheart (5867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Watcherg6: Right off the top of my head - Chaos War. I'm sure there are more, I just stopped reading them because they are generally bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.