haydenclaireheroes's Infinity #1 - Infinity review

There Was No Hook

Here is my video review for Infinity issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Infinity #1 - Infinity

Everything Dies 0

This has been a series that I've been looking forward to for some time now, as with the disappointment of Age of Ultron, as well as the brilliant build-up in both Avengers, and New Avengers series I'm hoping that Marvel will deliver an amazing event.PlotWhilst the Builders head for Earth, Corvus Glaive sends an Outrider to hunt for information for Thanos, and the Avengers learn of the Builder's arrival.ReviewThis was a brilliant start to this event, and although the issue wasn't perfect, it show...