t_hench's Infinity #1 - Infinity review

• t_hench wrote this review on .
  • t_hench has written a total of 15 reviews. The last one was for Godzilla

Solid Start.

Not being a heavy reader of the Marvel universe, at times I felt a little confused and lost, but not as much so as I did in the prelude comics (so not sure if they helped or not). That said, it didn't seem to effect the enjoyment of reading this first issue too much. The outriders are an incredibly cool bunch and will hopefully appear again before this series is through. Loved the artwork, and while overloaded with characters, popping in and out (as they do in big events), I felt that they were all utilized fairly well. As long as the story doesn't take too big a dive into Marvel's mythology, and the story is somewhat understandable to a non-Marvelite, then I expect, from what I've seen, that Infinity will be an excellent series to collect.