Who actuals doesn't belong on earth 1?

#1 Posted by warlock360 (28155 posts) - - Show Bio

wasnt there booster gold?

#2 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I know there are people like power girl and jay but who doesn't belong on earth 1? I was confused and hope someone can help me.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Now you're just confusing me...

pre or post crisis? which crisis?

little more information please

M

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I did something similar called

who is an anomaly?

noone responded

Nightwing supposedly doesn't belong anymore because he was supposed to die in IC, also Donna Troy

Jason Todd, Huntress and Kyle Rayner supposedly would have been born in another earth if the multiverse was still active at that moment

Supergirl was thought to be a anomaly but it was decided that she wasn't

Duela Dent (R.I.P)

The Marvel family and Black Adam

Alan Scott

the freedom fighters

Sandman

Wildcat

HOurman

Flamebird

Power Girl

Kingdome Come Superman

there may be others

#5 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

You know the book infinte crisis. They were some people that didn't belong on earth 1. Like power girl, Jay garrick, Flamebird and I think alan scott.

#6 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks night cause I got so confused when I read that. Trying to figure out who belong where.

#7 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl has different powers? What kind of powers? And isn't Powergirl basically the supergirl in earth 2?

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Thanks night cause I got so confused when I read that. Trying to figure out who belong where."

np, here are others

Superman Prime

Nightshade

Lady Quark

Breach (Captain Atom Earth-8)

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"You know the book infinte crisis. They were some people that didn't belong on earth 1. Like power girl, Jay garrick, Flamebird and I think alan scott."

ahh right...

yeah, the list Nighthunter provided is quite accurate... i'm still damn sure that Supergirl doesn't belong in the Earth Prime universe, Kal-L (kingdom come style superman), stated that his universe didn't have a Supergirl... but Earth Prime's had too many...

it would make sense if the latest Supergirl was an anomoly or from another dimension, that would explain her different powers

M

#10 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"does it really matter? they all seem to be doing just fine where they are"

Well when final crisis comes I have a feeling something might happen to those guys and I wanted to know they are.

#11 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

does it really matter? they all seem to be doing just fine where they are

#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Supergirl has different powers? What kind of powers? And isn't Powergirl basically the supergirl in earth 2?"

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Apparition says:

Well when final crisis comes I have a feeling something might happen to those guys and I wanted to know they are."

probably, but not only they

we have almost all important villains/heroes of the crisis here for Final Crisis

Monitor, Anti-monitor, Monarch, Eclipso (in the body of the atom's wife) and prime

Add Alex Luthor and we have it

#14 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Apparition says:
Well when final crisis comes I have a feeling something might happen to those guys and I wanted to know they are."

ok but i hope its not keeping you up at nights

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Copy says:
"Supergirl has different powers? What kind of powers? And isn't Powergirl basically the supergirl in earth 2?"

Supergirl's powers are the same, but different...

it's weird to explain, her powers tend to shift about a bit...

for example, she's not vulnerable to Green Kryptonite as Poison Ivy and Clayface found out, but she is vulnerable to Red and Black K...

also there's the story around her 'crystal abilities', that were partly explained away as something her father did to her, but not quite...

as for Powergirl's history... i'm not even going to go into that one, her history has been changed, altered, twisted and warped so many times i can't even keep track of which one it is currently...

M"

right now she remembers that she was once the cousin of Superman of earth-2 so pretty much yeah, she is like Earth-2 supergirl

#16 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

Supergirl's powers are the same, but different...

it's weird to explain, her powers tend to shift about a bit...

for example, she's not vulnerable to Green Kryptonite as Poison Ivy and Clayface found out, but she is vulnerable to Red and Black K...

also there's the story around her 'crystal abilities', that were partly explained away as something her father did to her, but not quite...

as for Powergirl's history... i'm not even going to go into that one, her history has been changed, altered, twisted and warped so many times i can't even keep track of which one it is currently...

M

#17 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Copy says:
"Apparition says:
ok but i hope its not keeping you up at nights"

I just started thinking about it after I read the book again like a hour ago lol.

#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

take Monitor and Anti-Monitor off the list... they belong to the earth prime universe in part, well they actually belong to the multiverse as their is only one of them through out the entire multiverse...

or so it's been said so far, as the group of Monitor's exist outside the multiverse, i'm guessing the same is for the Anti-Monitor...

M

#19 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"right now she remembers that she was once the cousin of Superman of earth-2 so pretty much yeah, she is like Earth-2 supergirl"

so that Superman, Kal-L, isn't from the Kingdom Come universe, because if Powergirl's from there...

confused now... Kingdom Come already had a Powergirl and a Supergirl... so Kal-L (The one with the JSA) and Powergirl, much be from a universe close to the Kingdom Come one, but not actually the same one...

M

#20 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Nighthunter says:
"right now she remembers that she was once the cousin of Superman of earth-2 so pretty much yeah, she is like Earth-2 supergirl"

so that Superman, Kal-L, isn't from the Kingdom Come universe, because if Powergirl's from there...

confused now... Kingdom Come already had a Powergirl and a Supergirl... so Kal-L (The one with the JSA) and Powergirl, much be from a universe close to the Kingdom Come one, but not actually the same one...

M

"

the one in the JSA isn't the same guy, they have said it in the comic

#21 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"take Monitor and Anti-Monitor off the list... they belong to the earth prime universe in part, well they actually belong to the multiverse as their is only one of them through out the entire multiverse...or so it's been said so far, as the group of Monitor's exist outside the multiverse, i'm guessing the same is for the Anti-Monitor...M"

why do they belong in earth prime? as far as I know that earth didn't come back

and isn't that earth our earth?

#22 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Methos says:
"take Monitor and Anti-Monitor off the list... they belong to the earth prime universe in part, well they actually belong to the multiverse as their is only one of them through out the entire multiverse...or so it's been said so far, as the group of Monitor's exist outside the multiverse, i'm guessing the same is for the Anti-Monitor...M"

and isn't that earth our earth?"

see... this is where it gets confusing...

Earth Prime is the current mainstream DCU... call it Earth 1 or whatever you want lol

the monitor and the Anti-monitor don't belong on the list because they don't have duplicates on any other earths, there are only one of each of them in the entire multiverse.

M

#23 Posted by lordraiden (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"take Monitor and Anti-Monitor off the list... they belong to the earth prime universe in part, well they actually belong to the multiverse as their is only one of them through out the entire multiverse... or so it's been said so far, as the group of Monitor's exist outside the multiverse, i'm guessing the same is for the Anti-Monitor... M"

The anti-monitor actually comes from the anti-matter universe! bit like the negative zone in the marvel U!

#24 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Methos says:

and isn't that earth our earth?"

see... this is where it gets confusing...

Earth Prime is the current mainstream DCU... call it Earth 1 or whatever you want lol

the monitor and the Anti-monitor don't belong on the list because they don't have duplicates on any other earths, there are only one of each of them in the entire multiverse.

M"

actually there are 52 monitors

#25 Posted by Deathshroud (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

so ..very confused ..brain hurts ....must ...leave ..forum ...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.