User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Rumbling DCU 0

Infinite Crisis # 1 - W Geoff Johns, P - Phill Jimenez, I - Andy  Lanning Earth is dying and when the greatest super-heroes of DCU can´t work together, all hell breaks loose. This issues has all the elements that a good story arc is supposed to: great dialogues (the members of Freedom Fighters just before getting their ass kicked; the tension between Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, due to the latest events/Diana murdering Maxwel Lord), a pretty good narrative (how Johns put together a vast se...

I hated giving four stars 0

The End I hated giving four stars for this book because so many characters die poorly.  That said this book was awesome and when I would usually grade low on a death book like this I couldn't help but love it.  The art was great and the story was great and the concept was great it just had a couple flaws that take away from my enjoyment of a book like this.  First let me start with the arguing DC Trinity.  They bicker like kids while the Freedom Fighters get stomped hard on a mission they w...