Follow

Infinite Avengers Mansion

Location » Infinite Avengers Mansion appears in 76 issues.

The Infinite Avengers Mansion was created by Hank Pym in the pocket dimension where Thor sent Janet Van Dyne's body at the end of Secret Invasion. It was the headquarters of Hank Pym's Mighty Avengers and was home to the Avengers Academy.

So how long until....

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceIMC

I love that this has already got a page. But I really want Clint's Avengers and the Young Avengers to get to crash here too.....if they could just work together without Hank trying to take them over or something.

Providence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#2  Edited By Providence

I know... poor Bucky's place is getting trashed.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DH69

from what im sensing by october there might be a new roster of new and mighty avengers, so i dont doubt it'll be to long until something like that happens
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Leliel

guys this insane there living in her 'eye' while the mansion is there but still it wow

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.