Still have powers?

#1 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

When Bart Allen had the entire speed force in him in his series why did Inertia still have his powers? I thought seeing how Bart had all of the speed force in him only he had the power of the speed force. Cause didn't jay have no speed force powers when Bart had the speed force?

#2 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

cool german shephard

#3 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh Thanks. But I would like to stay on topic.

#4 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

ok sorry, well the answer to your question is he injects himself with velocity 9 which is a substance that allowed him to maintain his super speed. he started doing this after he lost connection with the speed force. the stuff is unstable but deathstroke made a variant that was more stable, which sort of explains why inertia a bit... koo koo

#5 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

no problem, i got a few german shepherds myself

#6 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Thanks again.

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"ok sorry, well the answer to your question is he injects himself with velocity 9 which is a substance that allowed him to maintain his super speed. he started doing this after he lost connection with the speed force. the stuff is unstable but deathstroke made a variant that was more stable, which sort of explains why inertia a bit... koo koo"

yup that's the reason, too bad what happened to him

#8 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

cpt_linger says:

"no problem, i got a few german shepherds myself
" />http://p.vtourist.com/2653307-Travel_Picture-Our_German_shepherd_team_Irinhof.jpg"

All of them are yours?

#9 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

lol. I have Jack russel. A german shepherd and Jack Russel are tied for 1 place in my favorite dogs.

#10 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"cpt_linger says:
"no problem, i got a few german shepherds myself
All" />http://p.vtourist.com/2653307-Travel_Picture-Our_German_shepherd_team_Irinhof.jpg"
All of them are yours?"

haha no way man, i got that off google images... for schitzngiggles. i gotta gold fish named aquaman

#11 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

i wonder what a german shepherd cross jack russell would look like...

#12 Posted by CM9 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats gonna happen to

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
CM9 said:
"Whats gonna happen to
"
he is comming back in a future flash comic, don't remember which number though
#14 Posted by CM9 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they make him cooler and what not if you find out when can you let me no?

#15 Posted by CM9 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes back right?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.