Follow

Indra

Character » Indra appears in 446 issues.

Indra was a member of Alpha Squadron up until they disbanded following M-Day. He remains as a student at the Xavier Institute. He is currently enrolled at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

Is Indra Superstrong When in Plated Form??

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1  Edited By Matezoide2

sure,why not?

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By yodagod

I think so. Not positive though.  Even if he is I'm sure he's no where near Santo or Onyx though.

Psi-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Psi-Fire

I always thought he looks like Post should have looked back in the 90's.

Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Psi-Fire said:
    "

I always thought he looks like Post should have looked back in the 90's.

"
    wow i just looked that character up he is COOL!!!!!

@yodagod
    said:
    "I think so. Not positive though.  Even if he is I'm sure he's no where near Santo or Onyx though. "

of course.  BTW, which of those two is stronger?? 

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By jordama
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon:
    Probably rockslide now, all that transforming
    Stasis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Stasis

Not sure if he has super strength, but since his armor is probably extremely hard and durable, it'd be like hitting somebody with a heavy object.  I mean, punch somebody with a leather glove on and it hurts, but punch somebody with an iron gauntlet and it's going to do more damage.

Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Stasis said:
    "Not sure if he has super strength, but since his armor is probably extremely hard and durable, it'd be like hitting somebody with a heavy object.  I mean, punch somebody with a leather glove on and it hurts, but punch somebody with an iron gauntlet and it's going to do more damage. "

agreed.  but drop a brick on someone's hand and it doesn't matter what they are wearing their fingers will be crushed.  i mean, bullets and slashing stuff wont hurt indra because they are all about penetrating the skin, but something big and heavy like a mace could still do some damage (or say a punch from a super strong). 
    Stasis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Stasis
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
    " @Stasis said:
    "Not sure if he has super strength, but since his armor is probably extremely hard and durable, it'd be like hitting somebody with a heavy object.  I mean, punch somebody with a leather glove on and it hurts, but punch somebody with an iron gauntlet and it's going to do more damage. "
    agreed.  but drop a brick on someone's hand and it doesn't matter what they are wearing their fingers will be crushed.  i mean, bullets and slashing stuff wont hurt indra because they are all about penetrating the skin, but something big and heavy like a mace could still do some damage (or say a punch from a super strong).  "
    True.  They never specified just how hard his armor is, only that it's durable.  Still, it makes you wonder what happens to the damaged armor.  Say, for example, he was hit by a grenade or something.  This would protect him, but it'd obviously damage his armor.  Now, could he retract the armor, then do it again and it's completely repaired?  Simply put: If the armor is damaged, is it permanent?
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Stasis said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
    " @Stasis said:
    agreed.  but drop a brick on someone's hand and it doesn't matter what they are wearing their fingers will be crushed.  i mean, bullets and slashing stuff wont hurt indra because they are all about penetrating the skin, but something big and heavy like a mace could still do some damage (or say a punch from a super strong).  "
    True.  They never specified just how hard his armor is, only that it's durable.  Still, it makes you wonder what happens to the damaged armor.  Say, for example, he was hit by a grenade or something.  This would protect him, but it'd obviously damage his armor.  Now, could he retract the armor, then do it again and it's completely repaired?  Simply put: If the armor is damaged, is it permanent? "
    yeah i wonder
    marvel should clear that one up 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.