User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.25 stars 4.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

I'm Pretty Sure I'll Be Just Fine 0

Recommended!It all comes down to this, the final battle between Hulk and Banner. It has been teased for as long as the series has been running. It has been stretched out over three issues. Only one more issue until we find out the actual results, as once again, we are left with a pretty decent cliffhanger, only to be confused by the next issue's preview. Either way, this issue does not disappoint - if you like the Hulk and you like to watch him overcome all sorts of odds, this is the issue for y...

A Banner By Any Other 0

The Hulk is finally ready to end the torment that he's suffered from Bruce Banner, but Bruce Banner isn't ready to give up the ghost just yet! This is Hulk vs. Banner!!!The GoodThis is really, for a lack of better words, incredible!! Jason Aaron has really done an outstanding job on this series. From the splitting of Hulk and Bruce Banner came a new life for both of the separate characters. While many say that Hulk and Banner are one and the same, I truly don't think so. Hulk always seemed to be...