amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge's Incredible Hulk #103 - Allegiance (Part 4) review

Hulk Get's Lucky

Asking Caiera for his hand in marriage as got to be the most peaceful moment of his life. She went from Spike survivor, Red King's personal guard, rebel, to the new Queen of Sakaar. The private wedding has got to be a greatest moment and message for all Hulk fans. When she ask him to reveal of him...we get to see Bruce Banner who hasn't been seen as human since the beginning of the story. The message in that revealing moment is that not matter what you have/are, someone will still like you for being honest with your partner. I wish I had all the issues of Planet Hulk, but lucky me I got the movie now (but not so much like the comics).