Gotham City Impostors: DLC Update

#1 Posted by G-Man (32081 posts) - - Show Bio

Today Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment announced that a free downloadable content pack forGotham City Impostors is available now in the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. The content will be available for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC in the near future.

The DLC pack will include:

· Matchmaking Fixes: Numerous additional fixes to matchmaking have been made, including join-in-progress functionality!

· New Maps, Weapons, Gadgets and More: The 25th Floor map, the Kingmaker and Falcon Blade weapons, the Toxic Gas Support Item, and a new Fun Fact are all available right now!

· New Costume Choices: Dress up your Impostor like a lunchador, a corporate schlub gone mad, and so much more!

Staff
#2 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm trying to justify not having bought this game...

#3 Posted by JJRage (5 posts) - - Show Bio

The most fun I've had playing a FPS since the early days of Call of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2.

#4 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a fun game, but it's got a crazy learning curve and it's incredibly hectic.

#5 Posted by fACEmelter88 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

I really dig this game I only played the Beta but I couldn't put it down. Now since there are new maps I'll probably buy it.

#6 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

I so wanna play this!

#7 Posted by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio

is this game good or not.

#8 Posted by Grim (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

its good game. If you know how to play Modern Warfare then youll seriously be pro by your second or third match. Its really just getting used to the side abilities thats hard.

stoked for the King maker!

#9 Posted by deadpool25mm (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this game F2P (free 2 play) ?

#10 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool25mm said:

No it is not.

#11 Posted by maxicere (936 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like this game

#12 Posted by GamerGeek360 (251 posts) - - Show Bio

I need this game!

#13 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

kinda feels like CS and blackshot. Im interested.

#14 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@KRYPTON said:

@deadpool25mm said:

No it is not.

uhm. it is free to play

Gotham City Impostors is available for download on the PC, PlayStation Network, and Xbox LIVE. So get that trigger finger nice and itchy, smear on some clown makeup or don your homemade cowl, because it's time to take Gotham!
#15 Posted by Queso6p4 (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really excited to see this but I missed all of last season. The series has grown progressively darker and I'm glad with the direction it's taken.

#16 Posted by Cessate (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget:

The learning curve is no more drastic than TF2, which isn't hard at all to understand. Plus, there's that mini tutorial and the Challenge Maps to help the "slow" learn.

#17 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

@KRYPTON said:

@deadpool25mm said:

No it is not.

uhm. it is free to play

Gotham City Impostors is available for download on the PC, PlayStation Network, and Xbox LIVE. So get that trigger finger nice and itchy, smear on some clown makeup or don your homemade cowl, because it's time to take Gotham!

I meant no monthly recurring charges, but yeah, thanks for clarifying Krypton.

#18 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cessate said:

@Deranged Midget:

The learning curve is no more drastic than TF2, which isn't hard at all to understand. Plus, there's that mini tutorial and the Challenge Maps to help the "slow" learn.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of TF2, I'm primarily a console gamer and TF2 is a PC game. The 360 version is garbage.

Biggest gripe with Gotham City Impostors is the lag.

#19 Posted by Cessate (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Ah, fair enough. I'm a console peasant myself, and it's because MS refuses to allow free DLC for TF2 that it's never been updated, and why went and picked it up for PC (which is really the only PC game I play).

I honestly have little issue with the lag myself. Though the randomly dropping out of matches tends it get all kinds of annoying. To each their own though.

#20 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cessate: I don't have the best of internet, so it's a downside for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.