Image Comics' God and Devil

#1 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

So basically are we ever given the true might of Image's Satan and God because for some reason, I don't think Divine Spawn should be considered TOAA/ Presence levels until we clearly establish how strong his universe was. That's not to say that he wasn't powerful, easily controlling the Earth and destroying Satan's and God's army as well as humanity, then recreating Earth. There have been characters that recreate and destroy universes in DC and Marvel too though right? So can someone give me a solid explanation with facts about this? How powerful is Divine Spawn really, when we take into consideration the other universes,

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Good point, but alas, I have no idea.

#3 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Does that universe really have a god/satan thing? I thought their "Presence" was Man of Miracles

#5 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Miracles created both Satan and God, MoM has made all the laws of the universe and he/she/it abides to it aswell. While satan and god battle for eternity. Divine spawn is only to be considered about Odin level.

#6 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" Does that universe really have a god/satan thing? I thought their "Presence" was Man of Miracles "
Yeah MoM is their presence, but I'm referencing Satan and God from Armageddon.
#7 Edited by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart: IDK i'd consider him more on Zero Hour Parallax's level

but i could be wrong, I'm not too good at judging across universes.
#8 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @aztek the lost said:
" Does that universe really have a god/satan thing? I thought their "Presence" was Man of Miracles "
Yeah MoM is their presence, but I'm referencing Satan and God from Armageddon. "
Armageddon is something only concerned on earth, which is smaller than any sand particle on each beach of the world concerning the entire universe that MoM has in control.
#9 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" Man of Miracles created both Satan and God, MoM has made all the laws of the universe and he/she/it abides to it aswell. While satan and god battle for eternity. Divine spawn is only to be considered about Odin level. "
That's my point though, there a lot of people who say Divine Spawn is on the level of Spectre and even PR Beyonder. I just needed some confirmation on that.
#10 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @Voidheart: IDK i'd consider him more on Zero Hour Parallax's level  but i could be wrong, I'm not too good at judging across universes. "
That aswell
#11 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart: Thanks for your input man, I think I know where Divine Spawn lies in terms of power compared to other characters now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.