HAUNT!

#1 Posted by Emerald Warrior (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Great new addition to the Image U with lots of potential, or nothing but a Spawn/Venom (and maybe a little Spidey) Amalgam that's nothing new?  

and...GO!

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

First issue was very interesting. Honestly, the book has nothing much in common with Spider-Man except the character looks kind of similar. A bit.

I really like the idea of the religious man being possessed by his spy brother.....it should make for some interesting conflict and scenarios later on when they have differing opinions on how to handle a situations.

#3 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

It has little to no originality to the concept. It's Venom mixed with Spawn. Can't expect anything less from McFarlane and Kirkman. While they're both respectively great at what they do, they're not known for their originality. I enjoyed the first two issues, all in all.

#4 Posted by Sinister Blood (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" It has little to no originality to the concept. It's Marvel's Venom mixed with Marvel's Nightwatch. Can't expect anything less from McFarlane and Kirkman. While they're both respectively great at what they do, they're not known for their originality. I enjoyed the first two issues, all in all. "
I fixed that for you
:)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.