Comic Book Question of the Week: Favorite Image Series

Posted by k4tzm4n (48641 posts) - - Show Bio

With Marvel busy with Infinity and DC immersed in Trinity War, we thought we'd give the other publishers some love in the "Question of the Week." Last week, we asked what your favorite Valiant comic is and the Comic Vine community chose X-O MANOWAR. This week, we want to know what your favorite CURRENT Image series is.

The publisher has a massively diverse catalog with a lot of great titles, ranging from survivors battling zombies to new material from all of your favorite writers and artists in the industry. There's A LOT of options on the poll. Yes, it doesn't have ALL of them, but we're confident we were able to throw a good amount of representation in there, and in the event your favorite isn't there, vote "Other" and say what title earned your support. Like we said, there's a lot of superb options, so make sure you reaaaaaaaaally mean it before casting your one vote.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Voting remains open until Thursday morning (ET). Shortly afterwards, a new feature with the poll results and more will hit the homepage, so be sure to check back then!

#1 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22196 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible STOMPS but I'm on issue 31 of walking dead and I like it

#3 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4249 posts) - - Show Bio

At the moment, East of West.

#4 Posted by gumflabica (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, uh, might seem a little "cliche", seeing as how the new movie came out, but I like Kick-Ass!

#5 Posted by DaltonMunnal (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, uh, might seem a little "cliche", seeing as how the new movie came out, but I like Kick-Ass!

That would be Marvel, buddy.

#6 Posted by The Stegman (25006 posts) - - Show Bio

Icon makes Kick-Ass, not Image.

#7 Posted by jazz1987 (26 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: The next issue is going to blow your mind... you will never look at a spoon in the same way again.

#9 Posted by Mucklefluga (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

This is haaaaaaaaard.

#10 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (990 posts) - - Show Bio

Really,.... is no one reading Ten Grand but me

I mean come on guys it is EASILY one of the best comics at the moment.

#11 Posted by fallbrigade (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Incredibly tough choice. I'm absolutely loving East of West, Revival, Fatale, Ghosted, Ten Grand, Sex, Lazarus, and well, Saga is pretty great too lolz.

#12 Edited by CaptainHoopla (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Lazarus

#13 Posted by longbowhunter (7283 posts) - - Show Bio

@infamous_wolf: I'm reading Ten Grand and yeah it's pretty great. I read a lot of Image stuff, this is a tough pick.

#14 Posted by clayscarface (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Such a hard pick! Any other company there's a clear favorite, but this one every series is one that I'm absolutely enthralled with (top choices are Saga, Chew, Invincible, and Walking Dead, in that order...so pretty much the same thing as everyone else). They have such amazing talent across the board right now.

#15 Posted by Bloxxeh (191 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by jlglidden (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Man this is tough. Luther Strode, Witch Doctor, Revival and Manhattan Projects.

#18 Posted by MyFavoriteViltrumite23 (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Chew Saga and Luther Strode

#19 Posted by Neon_Jackal (54 posts) - - Show Bio

How could anything but Saga win?

#20 Posted by Hanson724 (565 posts) - - Show Bio

Saga is the best Image comic right now

#21 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22196 posts) - - Show Bio

@bloxxeh: yes. It means it curbstomps the competitors

#22 Posted by Nahuel (391 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have enough money to buy comics from Image, but i've read the trades of TDW and SAGA, left Spawn in issue 107 or something, so i'm not sure how i am gonna vote :/

Anyway... i'm going for TDW for being awesome and having a TV show!!

#24 Posted by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible STOMPS but I'm on issue 31 of walking dead and I like it

LYING. Saga for the win. :D

#25 Posted by IrishX (2415 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Walking Dead
  • Elephantmen
  • Carbon Grey
  • East of West
#26 Posted by superbatspiderclops (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible

#27 Posted by Zeeguy91 (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, hello....Saga, duh.

#28 Posted by MaccyD (4503 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one not reading any image? :(

#29 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Walking Dead is the best for me, but hell I can't really say there's a title I DON'T like from Image right now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.