Sometimes a picture says it all...
#1 Posted by Tyler Starke (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs I was born ready

#2 Posted by skprgb (98 posts) - - Show Bio

cool whens this gonna be?

#3 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

indeed as was i lol

#4 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio

man I'm really excited about this story but I wish I would have stayed caught up with Image books

#5 Posted by Dex (559 posts) - - Show Bio

eh might pick it up spawn was never my cup of tea.

#6 Posted by skaarason (683 posts) - - Show Bio

the timer !!!!!!!!!! 

i heard invincible is in it and he's not !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
i hope he has a big of a part as the others  , there's a interview with kirkman where the other creators said that he should for sure put invincible in !!!!!!!!!

#7 Posted by Om1kron (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

AWESOME!!! a new hellspawn maybe?

#8 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

his time has run out
#9 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, I could care less...

#10 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
Might pick it up just for the image united prelude

@skaarason said:
" the timer !!!!!!!!!!  i heard invincible is in it and he's not !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope he has a big of a part as the others  , there's a interview with kirkman where the other creators said that he should for sure put invincible in !!!!!!!!! "
I think Vilturmite invasion is the main story so Invincible will be in it for sure
#11 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

thats funny

#12 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

wait, I thought Image United already happened...O_O

#13 Posted by Marshal Victory (677 posts) - - Show Bio

since theirs the symbol for infiinty im guessing the timer now means nothing.
#14 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah...I guess the timer is out.

#15 Posted by EZKiil (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn got drawn out, I wish the animated series didnt end so abruptly

#16 Posted by Bruce Vain (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes...Yes I am ready.
#17 Posted by LP (675 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn.... 0_0

#18 Posted by Kid_Zombie (824 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone explain whats happening here? ha ha sorry I haven't followed image's superhero comics in years, so im guessing spawn is coming back? and they are crossing over all their comics to be in one universe like DC and Marvel? is that whats happening?
Never been a big fan of Spawn, just another 90's creation of mixing superheros together to get a new one. Spider-man+batman+ghostrider=Spawn, but i am very interested in picking up Invincible, havent read any of it yet, and yes i know alot of you would slap me in the face for saying that ha ha thats why i'm picking it up to read it ha ha. 
Love Chew and Walking Dead, and from what i hear Invincible is amazing, but are the other books anygood? is this something i should get into? or ignore it and stick to my Chew and walking dead?

#19 Posted by G-Man (34330 posts) - - Show Bio

Image United #1 is set for release on November 25, 2009.  As far as Spawn, it appears he's not going to be such a nice guy:

Staff
#20 Posted by GERALD (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow that looks badass...

#21 Posted by Bruce Vain (1869 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man said:
"Image United #1 is set for release on November 25, 2009.  As far as Spawn, it appears he's not going to be such a nice guy:

"

Hmmm interesting
#22 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio

where's Al Simmons been? and who's the Spawn in comics now?

#23 Posted by Shaner394 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Spawn so evil? What have I missed since issue 11?

#24 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Babs said:

"

Are you ready?

Yes.....yes i am. 
I

#25 Posted by G-Man (34330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bruce Vain said:
" @G-Man said:
"Image United #1 is set for release on November 25, 2009.  As far as Spawn, it appears he's not going to be such a nice guy:

"
Hmmm interesting "
I think it's safe to say that Spawn is a little...horny.
Staff
#26 Posted by Bruce Vain (1869 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man said:
" @Bruce Vain said:
" @G-Man said:

"
Hmmm interesting "
I think it's safe to say that Spawn is a little...horny. "

Ha Ha Ha Ha 

#27 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn is wack, Though I do like invincible :)

#28 Posted by thor's mamma (18 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it will be really interesting to see what will happen to al after this series and if he'll maybe be a permanant spawn villian
#29 Posted by NightFang (10068 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been waiting for this.

#30 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" where's Al Simmons been? and who's the Spawn in comics now? "
Jim Downing is the current Spawn, I've been meaning to give him a page so people don't think Al Simmons is appearing in Spawn but I don't really read the comics so I don't know where the transition occured 

the last issue of Spawn I read was #184 and I believe it was Al Simmons and based on the fact that every subsequent issue has the same story arc title I'm willing to bet #185 is where it became Jim Downing
#31 Posted by SerjShelldrake (14 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe it's not a timer and the amount of necroplasm he has, I don't know much about spawn but I skimmed his page and it says he has 9:9:9:9 units of necroplasm and once you run out you're back to hell, maybe now he has an endless amount of it

#32 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@SerjShelldrake said:
" maybe it's not a timer and the amount of necroplasm he has, I don't know much about spawn but I skimmed his page and it says he has 9:9:9:9 units of necroplasm and once you run out you're back to hell, maybe now he has an endless amount of it "
That makes a lot of sense (well, I don't read Spawn so maybe it doesn't but it sounds right to me).
#33 Posted by SerjShelldrake (14 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
" @SerjShelldrake said:
" maybe it's not a timer and the amount of necroplasm he has, I don't know much about spawn but I skimmed his page and it says he has 9:9:9:9 units of necroplasm and once you run out you're back to hell, maybe now he has an endless amount of it "
That makes a lot of sense (well, I don't read Spawn so maybe it doesn't but it sounds right to me). "
and than it even says his evil knows know "limit" as in like now he has no limit on his powers
#34 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember that timer from SNES LOL

#35 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @danhimself said:
Jim Downing is the current Spawn, I've been meaning to give him a page so people don't think Al Simmons is appearing in Spawn but I don't really read the comics so I don't know where the transition occured  the last issue of Spawn I read was #184 and I believe it was Al Simmons and based on the fact that every subsequent issue has the same story arc title I'm willing to bet #185 is where it became Jim Downing "
you kept up on spawn? :o
#36 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" @aztek the lost said:
" @danhimself said:
Jim Downing is the current Spawn, I've been meaning to give him a page so people don't think Al Simmons is appearing in Spawn but I don't really read the comics so I don't know where the transition occured  the last issue of Spawn I read was #184 and I believe it was Al Simmons and based on the fact that every subsequent issue has the same story arc title I'm willing to bet #185 is where it became Jim Downing "
you kept up on spawn? :o "
nah, I know the Jim Downing stuff from adding the new issues to the site and I read #184 because I wanted to get into Spawn and didn't realize you should never start with an issue entitled "The End" :P
#37 Posted by skaarason (683 posts) - - Show Bio

he story is al  Simmons is back from hell and is ripping the world apart and the whole image universe must come together to stop him !!!!!!   
go to google and type in spawn image united and the top result from spawn.com is it !!!! 
  http://www.spawn.com/news/news2.aspx?id=13624

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.