Does Anyone Remember Image United?

#1 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been eight months since Image United #3 and I haven't really heard anything about the delay.

Has this been cancelled? Severely delayed? Forgotten?

Another important question is: Do you even care anymore?
#2 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked it.

it's a shame with all of the delays. I believe that they have given up on it. It didn't receive a lot of support, and with all of the collaborating going on the issues suffered huge delays. and rather than deal with it, I believe Image has said it is possible but unlikely we will see the last 3 issues.

#4 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Shatterstar (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember being excited initially, then the 90s memories kicked in- the kind you remember because you've been hurt before and you feel the pain all over again. Everything the naysayers said was confirmed, the jokes about delays or not finishing it came true, and its a shame. It could've been a cool way to relaunch their collective universe, instead its served as a reminder for what went wrong the first time around. Maybe it'll be done by the time Jim Lee's deal with DC has expired. 

#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

the only way I'll ever look into even reading this is if it's ever finished...so in a few years I might see if it was worth anything

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32651 posts) - - Show Bio

This pisses me off so much!!!!!

#8 Posted by SavageDragon (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember...::tears:: lol but no really. I love the Image superheros so much and I was so amped for this. Still waiting.

#9 Posted by KillerZ (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Still hopeful we see the end of it, like we had with The Twelve after 4 year break.

#10 Posted by Albatorak (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the customers deserve some update from the people at Image concerning the missing 3 issues. We have be ignored long enough and should get a bit of support from the Comic Vine people on this.

We should be told if the project is officially cancelled or not. If it is not cancelled, they have stop delaying it and publish the remaining issues before the end of 2013.

This is ridiculous,

#11 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

Just thinking of this. LOL

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32651 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11076 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by danhimself (22276 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11076 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.