Follow

Illuminati

Team » Illuminati appears in 363 issues.

A clandestine organization composed of the world's most influential and important people that guides events in the Marvel Universe.

Strongest Team Ever....

Avatar image for thesinistermissmort
    TheSinisterMissMort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The team that assembled to fight Thanos when he had the Infinity Gauntlet.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zee crusher

TheSinisterMissMort says:

"The team that assembled to fight Thanos when he had the Infinity Gauntlet. "

Do you mean the team assembled that fougth thanos in heart of the universe which was living tribunal, eternity, galactus, some one more person i think.

Hulkbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Hulkbuster

...thats is if they ever fought somebody. I mean you have Mr.Fantastic who is a freaking genius. Prof X who is one the strongest telepaths ever. BB whos whisper could shatter mountains. Iron man who has beaten a load of ppl with his vast arsenal of weapons. Doc Strange who is the strongest soceror there is. Namor who is like a superman mixed with aquaman

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

They cant be that strong, they all got captured and tortured by the Skrulls.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

If they ever used the Infinity Gems, then yes, they would be the strongest team ever, but they don't, so they aren't.

TheSinisterMissMort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler says:

"They cant be that strong, they all got captured and tortured by the Skrulls."

I don't remember that part of the story...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"Gambler says:
    "They cant be that strong, they all got captured and tortured by the Skrulls."

I don't remember that part of the story..."

Sorry, not your team. The Illuminati.

TheSinisterMissMort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

"TheSinisterMissMort says:

Do you mean the team assembled that fougth thanos in heart of the universe which was living tribunal, eternity, galactus, some one more person i think."

The Celestials, Eternity, Galactus, Lord Order, Master Chaos, The In-Betweener, Love, Hate and Death.

TheSinisterMissMort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternal Chaos says:

"If they ever used the Infinity Gems, then yes, they would be the strongest team ever, but they don't, so they aren't."

They didn't use the Infinity Gems, they fought Thanos when he had them.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher

"zee crusher says:
    "TheSinisterMissMort says:

Do you mean the team assembled that fougth thanos in heart of the universe which was living tribunal, eternity, galactus, some one more person i think."

The Celestials, Eternity, Galactus, Lord Order, Master Chaos, The In-Betweener, Love, Hate and Death. "

Yeah thats what i meant lol thats the strongest team.

Hulkbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Hulkbuster

Well if they use the infinity gems then they would be the strongest non-cosmic team right or wrong. I say im right

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher

Hulkbuster says:

"Well if they use the infinity gems then they would be the strongest non-cosmic team right or wrong. I say im right"

No cause they don't use the gems. If they did yeah. But there are teams like authority that can take them out.

Avatar image for doctor_brimstone
    Doctor Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Doctor Brimstone

Well... It occurs to me that The Defenders team when the Overmind was on it could probably take them... He had the psionic power of an entire race, supposedly. Moondragon mind-controlled a whole planet, and she was a Defender as well. Come to think of it, the Silver Surfer, Strange, Hulk, and Namor might take them in a brawl... Guess it then comes down to whether Richards, Stark, Black Bolt, and Xavier could take Hulk and Silver Surfer. If Surfer could do something funky to circumvent Black Bolt's scream transdimensionally and somehow shield them from Xavier for even a few moments, I think Hulk would take Iron Man, Mr. Fantastic, and Xavier; and it would come down to Surfer versus Black Bolt. Minus the scream, I would guess Surfer is too poweful. Granted, those are some big ifs.

TheSinisterMissMort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkbuster says:

"Well if they use the infinity gems then they would be the strongest non-cosmic team right or wrong. I say im right"

Warlock and the Infinity watch used the gems and they weren't that powerful. The Living Tribunal ruled that the gems can no longer be used with one another.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.