Follow

Illuminati

Team » Illuminati appears in 363 issues.

A clandestine organization composed of the world's most influential and important people that guides events in the Marvel Universe.

New Avengers(Illuminati) Roster Speculation

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#1  Edited By Teerack

This article gives a very good explanation about the series.

http://blog.newsarama.com/2012/10/05/hickman-reveals-first-marvel-now-new-avengers-details/

tl;dr version: "There will be about 24 characters on the team in total. “By the time we get to 22 characters on the book, 12 are either female or minority"

People who are already confirmed.

• Captain America
    • Iron Man
    • Doctor Strange
    • Black Bolt
    • Namor
    • Black Panther
    • Mr. Fantastic
    • Beast

People I think might be on the team.

• Nick Fury Sr. - I think it be kind of foolish to leave him out of the loop considering that Captain America is aware he's still active and after what happened with the skrulls
    • Maria Hill - Current Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. She's already filled in on most things.
    • Abigail Brand - Current Director of S.W.O.R.D. she's not as in the loop about stuff as Maria Hill, but she's more in the loop about everything that happens on earth involving aliens.
    • Hank Pym - One of the smartest men on the planet and long time Avenger
    • Bruce Banner - He's had much better relationships with the avengers recently and he's also one of the smartest men on the planet
    • Sunspot - Probably the best rep for eastern super humans, and he's a mutants so it would be smart to have him around after what happened in AvX
    • Blue Marvel - Probably the strongest person on earth and also one of the smartest people on the planet
    • Vision, Jocasta, or Machine Man - With things like Ultron in the world it would be pretty smart to have a synthetic life form in the inner circle.

If he was still alive i could also see Richard Rider being a member because he's their best informant on what's going on cosmically, and unfortunately the new Nova is a kid.

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Paracelsus

What section of society does Medusa represent? And what about supernaturally based beings ( vampires like Dracula or werewolves )! Note that many of the illuminati are US citizens- why not add other country's metahuman representatives ( Winter Guard or Alpha Flight?)!

Terry

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.