Illuminati Assemble

#1 Edited by Teerack (5185 posts) - - Show Bio

Next in Avengers vs X-Men

Really wasn't expecting to see the Illuminati in this event, but I'm glad they're gonna show up. It's about time the FF got involved in the even, so I'm happy to see Read, and I'm glad Xavier is on the right side, and it's no surprise to see Namor isn't there when he's part of the problem.

Unforchantly Marvel continues to shaft Black Bolt in all Illuminati related stories :\ I mean come on he was there for the formation, the gathering of the infinity gems, the beyonder stuff, the skrull talk, but then.... he was a skrull at the hulk talk, a skrull at the civil war talk, they killed his skrull at the secret invasion talk, he was dead durring the infinity gems stuff recently, and now he's off world during x-men vs avengers :[ so lame.

#2 Edited by _Araneae_ (413 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X! Squeee!

Black Bolt's dead? Waaaaaaaaaaah!

#3 Edited by Teerack (5185 posts) - - Show Bio

@Anneliese: No. He's not dead. Everyone thought he was for a while, but he came back in a issue of FF, but him and the rest of the inhumans left chasing after the Kree that attacked earth

#4 Posted by _Araneae_ (413 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah! Again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.