Follow

IDW Publishing

Publisher »

IDW Publishing (Idea Design Works, LLC) is a comic book publisher known for Steve Niles’ horror title 30 Days of Night. It has grown to include both original series as well as licensed property.

Understanding IDW Transformers Collected Editions.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

I am trying to figure out the order of the IDW Transformers TPB's and I am having a bit of a hard time. I know there is the IDW collected editions 1-8 but I see that there is more than that. I am not sure if the cross into other editions like Heart Of Darkness and Chaos Theory. I know there is a book called More Than Meets The Eye, where does that fall in? Is there a reading order of collected editions that has all the info out there, everything I have found is a bit all over the place for a newbie.

Thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Mind showing me the page where you are all seeing this? You'd probably be all right just reading volumes 1 - 8.. can't be sure though.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

@dagmar_merrill: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Transformers_(IDW_Publishing)#Chronological_Comic_Order

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.