User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.75 stars 4.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

It´s a whopper!!! 0

The Story - Conviced that Dr. Light is the responsible for his wife´s death, Elongated Man (along with Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Zatanna, Black Cannary, Atom and Green Arrow), go to face the villain - but he´s not alone: he has contracted Deathstroke to deal with our heroes. There´s also another attemp on a heroe´s wife, in this case Ray Palmer´s ex-wife Jean. The Writting - In this issue the story kinda was paused by Meltzer, who focused more on the battle between Slade and the heroes. So...

When a Stranger Calls 0

Deathstroke is a certified bad-ass. One of the only villain to take down the Justice League, by himself, on multiple occasions. This is why he is one of my favorite comic book characters of all time.I have always liked Deathstroke the Terminator. When I was younger, it was probably the Terminator part of his name, but as I've matured, I've grown to really like the subtle nuances of his character. He is not a typical villain, he isn't looking to take over the world, he doesn't necessarily go afte...