User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.25 stars 4.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

The Ugly Truth 0

The Story - In a secret meeting, Elongated Man, Hawkman, Green Arrow, Zatanna, Black Cannary and Atom, after discovering the presence of both The Flash and Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), there´s an awe and ugly revelation: these seven heroes (at the time Flash was Barry and GL was Hal) erased Dr. Lights memories and reprogramed his thoughts, so he could be less agressive and more docile, in order to prevent such fowl crimes as the one commited by him in JLA´s Satellite: he raped Sue Dibny and had ...

The Philosophical Debate 0

Just looking at the cover, you know something happened. Now, I've read this whole series before, but the last time I read it was years ago and I have a horrible memory. So whenever I re-read something it's almost like reading for the first time again. That being said, there is clearly a look of shame and/or contempt on the faces of all of the heroes on this cover. Michael Turner did a fantastic job on all of the covers of these books, but this one, I think, is one of the most powerful, emotional...