Will He Be Used Again By DC?

• 62 results
#51 Posted by krspaceT (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see him in the New 52, and seeing as we've seen Static and Hardware, and he's appeared on Young Justice, that's a good reason to look for it. After all, TV shows have done wonders to characters in the past. Without them, we wouldn't have Harly Quinn, Supergirl may have never returned and Mr. freeze would be a no namer.

#52 Posted by ReVamp (22859 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like it.

#53 Posted by Black_Claw (2808 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP. I really want DC to use him again, I'd love it if they gave him his own ongoing.

#54 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Black_Claw: DC no longer owns the milestone characters.

#55 Posted by The_Tree (6394 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@Black_Claw: DC no longer owns the milestone characters.

That's an unconfirmed rumor.

#56 Posted by Black_Claw (2808 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I even made a blog post about it. We don't know if they truly lost the rights.

#57 Edited by The_Tree (6394 posts) - - Show Bio

@Black_Claw: Jim Lee gave a little sliver of hope at NYCC for the Milestone fans.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=41615

"An African-American fan asked if there were any plans to bring Static Shock over to the Teen Titans, to more audience applause, and asked about Icon, Hardware, Rocket and the rest of the Milestone characters."

"“Geoff and I actually have a meeting on some of that,” Lee told the fan, adding, “Stay tuned for 2013!”"

#58 Posted by Black_Claw (2808 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that's awesome, lets just hope the milestone characters will get a good creative team and avoid the fate of Static.

#59 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that would be awesome for them to use icon, hardware,and rocket again.

#60 Posted by Black_Claw (2808 posts) - - Show Bio

As I said in my own topic, I hope icon gets a better rogues gallery if he gets his own ongoing.

#61 Posted by Teerack (4543 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when the new 52 was about to launched and they straight up said "we want to have more black people and minorities in all out comics." So probably eventually.

#62 Posted by Black_Claw (2808 posts) - - Show Bio

And hopefully they'll make holocaust his arch nemesis.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.